10# Blacking out is getting old. Fast!

My hands flung out to touch the glass. But they went right through. It felt odd, a bit tingly.

I closed my eyes and walked through. When I opened them, I was standing at the top of a stair case, in the middle of a school.

How I knew it was a school was because there were a tonne of teenagers all over the place.

It was a large and spacious palace like place. Oh, and not like my other school. This place was walled with crystal like rose gold glass and hade various holographic projections of the symbol I saw earlier. The center of the place was domed and had a large chandelier at the center.

The fact that I was standing there in my blue pegasus PJ's hasn't shook off me yet. How I got into my pj's was a mystery when I woke the first time. Again, strange.

On the other end of this hall was a open bronze door. On instinct, I ran to it. the green grass on the outside looked way too familiar for me to resist.

 I never knew I could run so fast. I stumbled down the stairs outside and sank down to my knee on the grass. My lungs couldn't stop breathing in the air. I couldn't get enough of it.

After my breath steadied I examined my surroundings. This place was much like the school I was in. Except bigger. Brighter. Clearer.

I walked around the grass grounds. Only a few students clustered around. They didn't seem to be bothered by my presence.

Soon even they disappeared off somewhere, leaving me sitting idly on the grass. I was humming to an old song when around the far end I heard metal clinking. It didn't seem to stop so went over to get a look at what was making all the noise. It was something shiny.

It kept on glinting. Maybe someone in armor?

The figure kept on hitting three wooden pole ( poor poles), hacking at it until chunks of it were sent flying.

Then the branches around me rustle, my head flew back hitting the trunk of the tree behind me pretty hard. I fell down with my back to the ground my vision blurring. The last thing I hear was some break.