#20 Lost...

" You're a troublemaker Aagneya, aren't you?"

Those word rang in my ears.

Aagneya. That's what I am. A defective, pyromaniac teenager with coordination issues.

Oh, sorry.. what did she say? Pyromancy?

Like what the heck is that even suppose to mean?

" Stop over reacting, kid." The short doctor was tying a leather cord around my wrist. I held it up and saw a metal plate handing below it. The text was incredibly small and wasn't in any language I could read in.

Â

"You're just not aligned with all of this yet." She turned and pointed at the plate around the neck. " Show this to your mentor if you ever have to fight."

I eyed her suspiciously. "It's a doctors' note." She said, clearing up all the instruments into a tray. I stood up and started for the door. All I did was nod my head while she blabbered on and on about how I shouldn't use my "flames" to cause such damage to the others.

She kept on telling me to stop acting and just because I was new doesn't mean I get to prance around with my demon on lose.

My demon. She told me to be responsible, since I was a contract holder. A contract holder.... of what? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

I clutched my head. This was a school. It must have a library.

It was quite a journey. One second out of the autopsy room, I was lost. I went up and down and all ways possible. Turns out the library was at the highest floor of the school. At times like this, my old school had better architecture. Old and simple. This is a maze!