#18 Schist's 'bout to go down!

Hiding behind a tree, I searched for the marble. It must do something. I mean look at them!

One's a rampaging, mono-horned, pigtail beast.

 I peeked from behind the tree, the boy from earlier was spewing blue flames aimlessly above him. His skin switched for flaming red scales from head to toe. His hair stood up on its tips. His sclera inked black. He took a sharp breath and stopped. He whipped his head around. I ducked down immediately, recklessly tearing through ever pocket on my jacket searching for that blasted marble. He had the marble hovering above his chest.

Thrash

The tree on my right crashed to the ground. Where is it??!! 

I dug into my jean pockets. Aha! Here it is!  I fumbled as it slipped down my knee.

Thrash

The tree on my left fell to the ground. Dragon boy growled in frustration behind me. I pounced forward, landing on all fours with the marble strapped in my hands. But this also left me completely visible.

He growled once again, this time louder and launched himself at me. My back slammed against the ground, pain flaring down my spine. He caged me, trapping me completely.

Hissing deeply, he bore his fanged mouth at me. His tail whipped side to side in a slow motion. I rapped the marble at my chest which resulted in nothing.

Clenching my teeth, I squashed the marble in my palm.

"That's it!" I screamed, startling Dragon boy by a great deal. I took the opportunity and crashed both my feet at his chest. Sending him to the ground a few meters away from me.

When I jumped to my feet, my head began fogging up. My vision tinting red. I viciously shook my head. "Not today!" 

Dragon boy began to stir. I lunged at him, suddenly more energetic. He spewed fire at me which surprisingly did burn. I punched him across the face. Why was I feeling so strong?

Swiftly, I grabbed his throat. Burn marks started spreading around the area where my fingers clasped him. I felt so powerful.

 I thrusted up and he clawed at my hand that was suspending him from the floor. I felt the ends of my mouth twitch up, a grimace creeping on my lips.

 Within seconds, dragon boy went limp. I threw him on the ground. My hand mark was burned in to his flesh, no more covered in scales. I had a strange urge to slit his throat. I shook my head, banishing these thoughts. The mist started to clear, making blondie easier to spot. She was still limp, now less...vicious.

I felt odd. I found myself creeping to her body, my arms outstretched at her throat. I wrapped my around me and ran. I didn't care where, I just ran through the forest, ducking and dodging the trees. When I saw the blue mist stir, I collapsed to my knees, exhausted and relieved.

I heard footsteps around me. My shoulders twitched. Two well-polished shoes entered my line of sight which was set on the grassed ground.

" Well done, warrior." I heard Mr. Kent's hushed voice. Lavendar's shocked exclaims were blurred as my vision went black.

I could only hear bits and pieces. "...she's unconscious?"

"But she's kneeling. How?..." "Get her..."

 I felt my head rest on a cold chest and I was lost. Drifting in black.Again.