#36 A Story. (for real though)

"Before the realms of time and space......" The queens voice boomed, it was like the sound was coming from everywhere and nowhere. Does that make sense?

She waved her hand at the window to her right. "In a void where life ceased to exist, resided Chaos." The window showed a hooded figure with claws of pure darkness and a clock of tortured souls. Below the figure the words 'At first came Chaos...' were etched in gold. "The void was a place of stillness and space, where the elements were made as one. Chaos made from the fathomless dark the Deities of before who broke free of their bonds and wreaked havoc on the mortal realms. Seven of which crumbled to their demise." To my left was glass that brought to life the hideous demise of the seven realms, all filled with magic and life. Leaving two. One bright and one dark.

"The remaining of the realms were that of no power and on of all power. A pair which survived on the balance of each other.

The Dark realm is the realm of power. The one we inhabit now. While the Light realm is that of mortal with no magic. Earth they call it. Despite being powerless, the Light realm had one quirk. That those of the void could never pass, along as balance was kept.

So Chaos lead the daemons through the veil into the realm of the dark, corrupting all life on it. Daemons were a kind of high order having the ability to control legions of mortals at a time." The queen turned to the windows on her left.

"Millenniums pass, as the mortals slaved under the daemon until one arose. A girl with hair like snow and the marks of the void. That marked her body from head to toe. With that she became the first saarist to ever be. And the first to ever control Chaos.

" The war between the void and the Dark realm last three millenniums, until the daemons were enslaved by the Dark ones. Chaos was imprisoned, but for a higher price. The first saarist imprisoned herself in stone of temptation and fell to a deep sleep. Imprisoning not only Chaos but herself for the rest of eternity." With that she gazed distantly at the woman on the stained glass, Lady Sief Wals. The Fire woman.