#27 THEY'RE STILL NOT HERE !

The "legion" has serious time management issues.

I didn't know things could change from I-want-to-sleep-in-class- to I'm-now-a-skydiver.

The impact at which I was fall was so high I couldn't open my eyes. My involuntary instincts kicked in just in time for me to land on the ground with a thud. And a broken ankle.

I bit down on my lips as the pain filled my body, radiating from my ankle like a sunburst. I was on the school grounds, a few kids stattered here and there. I was surprised I could see through the pain. I growled lowly as propped myself up only to fall back. It felt like a hot-white rod was stuck up my leg.

"Are you ok?" I looked up to find one of the legion guard who was apparently blind and deaf. Oh, I don't know, I was just catapulted from the other side of school and landed on the hard ground. AT THE SPEED OF 40KM/H! DO I LOOK FINE???!!

"I'm fine"

"You don't look fine" So he's not blind after all!

"Then stop looking."

He backed away, half-shocked, half-surprised. An absurd look of terror plastered on his face.

I groaned in defeat and fell flat on my back. My arms covering my eyes, trying to recall the stupidity that just happened.

At first, Gwyn's (harry potter girl's) exclaim seemed to make sense to everyone. They got up and started to file out of the room, some a bit more agitated than others but other than that, everything was fine. In a sense.

I was a bit too tipsy so I decided to take a short nap. Nobody seemed to notice me, so I sat at the corner of the room with my head facing one of the windows and watched the sky as I slipped in to darkness. The sky was very blue, but then it flashed a strange shade of red. Was the sky blushing?

My eyes were this close to shut when I saw and other flash and this time it had sound. A loud boom resonated as a thick, fiery red tail slammed against the dome and crashed down on the seats at the front. I jumped on my feet and was immediately swept off of it when the scaly tail slammed back on my chest, knocking out every last drop of air in my lungs.What a gentleman, right?

I clutched on to dear life and hope for a painless death as I hung from the red tail which was now high up in the air, above the head of the dragon who was busy spewing flames at the a group of shiny people.

I wanted to pass out so bad right then. The tail whipped and my finger nails ( or what's left of it) dug into its glossy scales. But guess what? My luck stings. So I found myself plummeting down and on to the dragons head and landing flat on its snout. From infront I heard chanting. And trust me, in that pandemonium it had to be hella loud.

A giant glowing figure about as high as the dragon- 120feet- rose. It was glowing an odd purple, in the shape of a fox headed woman .

At the centre I watched in shock as Lady Eryka drew back for a punch. And what a blow it was!I held on the snout as Lady Eryka struck a mean right hook at the dragons head, causing it to fall back and crash into a pond, I catapulting me in the air.