Stage accident (Louis)

The boys had been touring for the last couple of months. They had a lot of fun during the tour, all of them. Tonight was their last show. Liam was looking forward to going home. He hadn't seen his family for quite a long time. Niall was happy to go back to Ireland to meet his family as well. Zayn would go home to his girlfriend. And Louis and Harry would go home together, since they were a couple. But first, the show.

All five of them were standing backstage. They could hear the crowd cheering for them. This show was completely sold out, so they had to be great today.

It was time to go on stage. They were greeting their fans. Everyone started cheering and they started their first song. All of the boys were doing great. Their voices were sounding better than ever. Harry was being his funny self, as usual. Liam, Niall, Louis and Zayn were goofing around on stage. A fan threw a bottle of water on stage, nearly hitting Louis. She noticed and mouthed 'sorry' at him. Louis just smiled at her and took the water bottle that she had thrown. He mouthed 'Thanks, I was thirsty.' to her. She screamed. "OMG, LOUIS JUST DRANK FROM THE WATER BOTTLE I THREW."

A bit later, the boys started a water fight on stage. Harry was throwing water at fans and fans threw water back. Zayn took some water and pourred it over Louis, spilling some on stage. Louis wants to get back on him, but due to the water on stage he slips and falls. He just keeps laying there. Zayn moves closer to him, laughing. Niall couldn't help but laugh either. But Liam and Harry weren't laughing. They directly noticed something was wrong. You could easily tell by the look on Louis' face that he was hurting.

"Louis, boo, what's hurting?" Harry asked concerned. "My knee, ow!" Louis answered, making a painful face. "Oh no, do you think you can stand?" Liam asked. "I'm not sure... but I'll try." Louis answered.

Louis tried to stand up, but regret it immediately. His knee was hurting so bad. Niall and Zayn helped Louis to go sit down. Luckily only two more songs had to be performed. Louis was sitting down the rest of the show.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Backstage, after the show
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The boys had changed clothes and were getting ready to go home. They said bye to each other. Zayn apologised to Louis once more, feeling a bit guilty for what had happened, but Louis assured him that it wasn't a problem. He didn't mean to hurt him after all.

All the boys had left and had wished Louis a good recovery. Only Louis and Harry were still in the building, but about to head home as well.

"Does it hurt really bad boo?" Harry asked.
"It's very painful, yes. I can't even stand on it." Louis answered.
"Can you show me love?"
"Yeah.."

Louis showed his knee to Harry, Harry gasped. Louis knee was looking all blue and swollen.

"Lou, I think we need to go to the ER. I think your knee might be broken."
"I don't think it's necessary. Let's just go home and we'll see."
"No love, we'll go to the ER and we're going right now. We need to know if it's broken or not. Maybe you need to get a cast."

Louis sighed. Louis didn't want a cast. Not when he and Harry finally were having some time for themselves. Louis aslo realised that there was no way to change Harry's mind, so he just obeyed.

Harry carried Louis to the car, being extra careful for his hurting knee.

"You're all right love?" Harry asked.
"I'm okay. Just hurting."

Louis and Harry arrived at the ER. They didn't have to wait long, a doctor directly came to help them. X-rays were taken and there was some good news. Louis' knee wasn't broken. But it was badly bruised. He wasn't allowed to use his leg, so he got some crutches. Louis wasn't really good with crutches. He tried to walk with them, but he nearly fell over.

"I need to carry you to the car love?"
"Yeah... if you don't mind, because these crutches are terrible."
"Sure love, no worries, I got this."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------At home

When they arrived home, Harry carried Louis inside and put him down on the couch, really gently.

"Want some ice, boo?" Harry asked.
"That would be lovely dear."
"Anything else you need?"
"Some Tilenol perhaps."

"Okay sweetheart, I'll be right back."

Harry went into their kitchen and took an ice pack out of the freezer. He also grabbed a TIlenol and a glass of water and made some hot chocolat for both of them. He took some cookies out of the cupboard.

"There you go boo bear."
"Thanks Haz, that's so sweet of you."
"It's not a problem at all. You know I love you."

"I know. I love you too."

Louis pulled Harry into a hug and kissed him. Harry went to sit down next to Louis and snuggled into his chest, making his head rest on his shoulder.

"What do you want to do, boo bear?"
"Probably watch a movie, there's nothing else I can do I guess." Louis said, tears streaming down his face.

"Hey, why are you crying love?"

"You know... we finally have some time to be togheter and I'm injured. I can't even walk. I'm so sorry..."

"Hey... shhh... calm down. It's not your fault. It was an accident. And I'm here to make you feel better and to take care of you."
"I know, but still... why always me? Why do I always ruin things? Why Harry?"
"You didn't ruin anything. You slipped. That could've happened to anyone of us. It could've been worse, you could've broken a bone. We can make it cosy. We can watch a lot of movies together, we can sleep in. We'll just make it nice at home, it's not a problem. Let's just enjoy some well deserved rest."
"Thanks Haz. I'm really glad to have you as my boyfriend. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

Louis french kissed Harry and they hugged each other tightly. Harry was taking care of Louis like a good nurse. Icing his knee when necessary, bringing him food and drinks. And love. And lots of cuddles and kisses. Of course.