Fainting during a concert (Harry)

Harry was exhausted from being on tour. Really exhausted. Louis knew it. He could tell by the look in his husband's eyes.

"Hey Haz, are you all right?" Louis asked.

"I'm tired. I don't feel like doing my concert tonight... but I have to." Harry answered.

"Aw, Haz. I wish I could do something about it sweetheart, but I'm afraid I can't." Louis said.

"It's all right love. After this concert, I'm going straight to bed. I wanna cuddle with you." Harry said and smiled at Louis.

"I wanna cuddle too. But you almost need to go on stage." Louis stated.

"I know." Harry sighed tiredly.

A little bit later Harry was performing on stage and the crowd was just loving it. They were screaming and singing and dancing. Harry liked it when people enjoyed his music. It made his heart smile.

A couple of songs later, Harry started to feel a little weird. A bit lightheaded. Harry thought it was because of the warmth of the stage lights, so he took off his jacket and continued the show in his t-shirt.

Harry sung a few more songs and started to feel worse.

"I'm sorry everyone... I feel a bit weird." Harry said through the microphone.

Fans screamed in response.

Harry wanted to start the next song, but his vision got really blurry and his legs felt like they were made of jelly. Black spots appeared in front of his eyes and before he knew it, he was on the floor, unconsious.

Two of Harry's musicians carried him off the stage and brought him backstage and layed him down on a large black couch that was standing there.

Louis saw how they brought Harry in and his heart sunk to his stomach.

"Oh my god... Haz... what happened?" Louis asked concerned.

"He fainted on stage. Paramedic is on the way." A crewmember said.

Louis kneeled down beside Harry and started stroking his hair and caressing his arm.
Harry began to stir and his eyes fluttered open.

"Mmmh.. Louis... what happened?" Harry asked, speaking quietly.

"Shh... everything is going to be all right love. You fainted. The paramedic is on the way." Louis said.

Harry nodded.

"How do you feel love?" Louis asked.

"Exhausted and dizzy. Headache." Harry replied, his voice not louder than a whisper.

"Aww, sweety." Louis said.

Then the paramedic walked in and examined Harry. He took his temperature, listened to his heart and took his blood pressure. He also put an oxygenmask on Harry, so he would feel.a bit better.

"Harry, your bloodpressure is rather low. I think you took too much on your plate. You need to rest urgently. You decide what you wanna do, but I advise you to take a week of rest. Your body needs it." The paramedic said.

Harry sighed. He hated to cancel shows. He actually never did that before. He had even been on stage with a 40°C fever and everything went fine. But he knew the paramedic was right. Harry gave Louis a sad look.

"Aw... Haz, I know you're sad, but if you continue like this you will feel worse. You need rest love." Louis said, trying to comfort his boyfriend.

Harry nodded. In the meanwhile, one of the crewmembers went on stage and explained what  happened. The fans were very understanding and wished Harry to get well soon.

-------

Louis had taken Harry home and made him lay down in bed.

"Now sleep love. You need it." Louis said.

Harry nodded and closed his eyes. Then he let out a painfull moan.

"Oww..." Harry moaned

"What is it love?" Louis asked concerned.

"My head... it hurts... it's spinning." Harry said, grabbing his head.

"Oh sweety. I'll get you some medicine. I'll be right back." Louis said and ran downstairs to get something for Harry's headache.

When he came back upstairs, he gave Harry the pill and some water. Harry took the pill and drank down the water greedily.

"Is there anything you need more before you go to sleep?" Louis asked.

"I actually need to wee." Harry said

"Okay, are you still dizzy?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded.

"No worries sweety, I'll help you." Louis said and helped Harry walk towards the bathroom.

"I wait outside the door honey, just shout when you're ready." Louis said.

Harry was in the bathroom doing his business. When he was done, he flushed the toilet and pulled his pants up again.

He felt so dizzy, that the whole room was spinning around.

He called Louis' name loudly. When Louis opened the door, Harry lost his balance and fell to the ground.

"Ow..." Harry moaned.

"Wow, wow, Haz. Come on, let's get you to bed." Louis said as he helped Harry to get up. He guided him back to bed. Once Harry was in bed, Louis crawled in as well.

"You all right now hun?" Louis asked.

"I feel so weird Lou... so exhausted..." Harry replied.

"That's why you need to sleep honey. You've been way too busy the last couple of months. It's taking its toll. Just close your eyes honey, I'll stay with you. And wake me up in case you need something." Louis said.

"Thanks Lou, I love you so much." Harry said.

"You're welcome. Love you too." Louis said.

Harry closed his eyes. Louis was massaging his boyfriend's scalp. Harry relaxed under Louis' touch and fell asleep.

The next morning, Louis was the first one to wake up. Harry was still fast asleep. Louis let his boyfriend sleep and went downstairs. He switched the T.V. on and started browsing through the channels.

Then all of a sudden, he heard Harry's voice calling for him.

"Louis!" Harry shouted.

Louis ran back upstairs and saw Harry sitting up in bed.

"Hey, Haz, how do you feel honey?" Louis asked.

"Still tired, bit lightheades, bit of a headache... and nauseous." Harry said.

"Nauseous? Are you going to throw up love?" Louis asked.

"I'm afraid so." Harry replied.

Louis quickly grabbed a bucket and handed it to Harry. It didn't take long before Harry threw up. Louis had a hand on his back the whole time and he whispered soothing words. He handed Harry some water when he was done. Harry took the water and rinsed the disgusting taste of vomit out of his mouth. Louis helped Harry to get back to bed.

"Poor sweety. You see, it's good you canceled this week's concerts." Louis said.

Harry nodded in agreement.

"I just feel awful. I've never been this exhausted before." Harry said.

"I know love. Now just lay down and sleep." Louis said and pressed a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead.

Harry smiled and closed his eyes, then slowly drifting off into a peacefull sleep.

Louis made his head rest on Harry's chest and not much later he was asleep as well.

When they woke up, they cuddled and watched a movie, Harry falling asleep a couple of times during the movie, poor thing. But he sure and certainly enjoyed the cuddles.

After a week of rest, Harry was his old energetic self again. And all thanks to his wonderful husband Louis. Taking care of him as a good nurse.