Sick Day (Part 2, Harry is sick now)

A/N: This was requested a couple of times, so there you go ;) enjoy

It was a beautiful morning. Louis had slept really well and he was feeling better. He sat up and noticed that  Harry wasn't in bed anymore. Then he saw the bathroom door was open and the light on.

Louis got out of bed and into the bathroom. And there he saw Harry. Sitting on his knees, in front of the toilet, puking his guts out.

"Oh no, Haz... I made you sick!" Louis said, feeling really guilty.

"MMMM Ugghh, hmpf..." Harry mumbled, throwing up again.

"Hey, Haz, shhh, just let it out." Louis said as he put his hand on Harry's back. He started making small circles on it with his fingertips. 

"Wanna go to bed..." Harry said softly when he was done.

"Sure love, come on, I'll help you." Louis answered.

Louis helped Harry to get into bed and covered him with the duvet.

"Louis? Can I have a bowl please?" Harry asked.

"Of course honey, of course." Louis replied.

He grabbed a bowl and put it next to Harry.

"Thanks Lou." Harry said.

"No problem. I feel so sorry for getting you sick honey... just rest a little bit, okay?" Louis said.

Harry nodded in response. He layed himself down and closed his eyes.

A little bit later he heard how Harry's breathing had evened out. Just as Louis opened the bedroom door to go downstairs, he heard Harry grabbing the bowl, throwing up again.

Louis walked back to Harry.

"Oh, honey... seems you got it worse then I had." Louis stated.

"Mmmh... yeah. Ugh. I feel awful." Harry said.

"I know honey, I know." Louis said and stroked Harry's back.

Harry threw up many times that day. Then something really scary happened.

Harry had to throw up again. Louis rubbed circles on Harry's back. Both of them made big eyes as they saw what happened. Harry had just thrown up blood.

"L...Louis! I... I'm throwing up blood." Harry said, scared to death.

"Oh my god Harry, this isn't good. We should go to the hospital." Louis said, already putting his shoes on in the meanwhile.

"Louis... I'm scared..." Harry said, tears running down his face.

"Oh honey... to be honest, me too. Come on, let's go." Louis said.

They got in the car and drove to the hospital.
Louis parked the car right in front of the door. He wasn't really allowed to park there, but he couldn't care less about the car right now. The only important thing now was Harry.

They got out of the car. After a while, they were sitting in the waiting room. They didn't have to wait long, the doctor let them go first, since throwing up blood could be a serious and dangerous thing.

"So, Harry, you are throwing up blood?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, I threw up blood today..." Harry replied.

"Have you been feeling sick all day?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, yesterday my boyfriend Louis was sick and now I'm sick too." Harry explained.

"So, Louis, you have been throwing up as well?" The doctor wondered.

"Yes, but only a couple of times yesterday. Harry has it way worse than I did. He threw up like 12 times today." Louis said.