Overworked (Louis)

Louis nearly couldn't keep his eyes open and his back was really sore, but he continued writing lyrics on a piece of paper. There was still so much he had to do. He took a short look at the small to-do list he made for himself. In some way he liked that kind of lists. They made the work look less like it was. Drawing ticks behind some words, gave him a relieving feeling… at some point all of it would be done.

When the lyrics for their new song were written, he would answer some fanmail and then call their management. He also needed to make a timeplan with Harry and the other boys for the light effects  they would use on the show. Where was Harry anyway? He just wanted to talk to Niall and then return to the small office they were working in. That was an hour ago…
Louis made his head rest in his hands. There was nothing more that he wanted then sleep in a nice and comfy bed next to Harry, but there was still too much to do. People were relying on him. The boys were relying on him.

Rubbing his very tired eyes he decided to get a hot cup of coffee somewhere to wake up his exhausted mind. The moment he stood up from his desk, Harry entered the room.

„Sorry, I met some people from management in the hallway and we had a very long discussion about the ending of our show. I'm really sorry love. Where are you going now?“ Harry asked.

„I need coffee love.“ Louis said.

When Louis walked past his boyfriend he suddenly felt dizzy and slightly stumbled. He stopped and held onto the doorframe to get his balance again.

„Hey, boo, what was that?“ Harry grabbed Louis' shoulder and looked at him with worry.

„Nothing, I am just a bit tired, felt dizzy....“ Louis answered.

Louis managed to walk to the coffee machine and inserted a coin. A nice hot cup of coffee came out. He took a few sips and closed his eyes. When he opened them again the dizziness was worse then ever and he nearly fell over. A very sharp pain in his head made him remind how exhausted he actually was. He blinked and yawned a couple of times.

Harry was still in the small room. He was looking at the lyrics Louis had been writing today. God, he had done a huge amount of work today. He wondered how long it took Louis to write all those lyrics, when all of a sudden a loud noise could be heard from outside the office. Sounded like something heavy just fell...

Louis POV
Everything was black and I was rotating through the darkness. Up was down and down was up…it made me feel nauseous. I could feel someone was shaking me and I heard a voice calling out for me, but I couldn't see anything. Slowly I managed to open my eyes and I saw nothing else but bright light and blurry silhouettes. 
Someone was moaning... wait... that was me. I was moaning. I started to recognize where I was. Why am I on the ground? OW… my head is hurting so bad.

 No one's POV
„Louis, boo, can you hear me? Say something to me love!“ Harry said.

Harry was kneeling beside him, shaking him gently.

„OW... my head ….OW." was all Louis could bring out. He squeezed his eyes shut due to the pain.

„What happened boo? Did you fall on your head? Look at me sweety, please!“ Harry said, panicking a little.

“Ughh … I don’t know.”

Louis tried to remember what happened. He must have stumbled again on the way back and passed out.

He could feel Harry's nice and warm hands holding his head, stroking his hair. He had to look pretty stupid, laying there on the floor. But he had to admit that Harry's hands were soft and that it felt really good.