Claustrophobia (Louis)

"Any plans today Haz?" Louis asked.

"No, I didn't plan anything today, why do you ask boo?" Harry replied.

"Well, I want to test my new camera. I want to go on that one tall building and make a nice panorama shot." Louis said.

"Oh, the London tower you mean? Yeah, why not. Great idea. I'm coming with." Harry said.

"Good, because it would be really boring on my own." Louis said with a smile.

"Let's go. We'll take the car and park quite close to the tower." Harry replied.

Louis was already playing with his camera in the car.

"Lou, love, don't play with it like that, before you know the battery will be empty." Harry warned Louis.

"I have extra batteries with me. But I guess you're right." Louis responded.

They arrived at the 124 meter high tower, in the middle of the city.

"Look Haz, when we're on top of that tower... imagine what kind of nice pictures I can take." Louis said enthusiastically.

"Indeed love. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Harry said.

They went into the building. To get on the roof, you had to take the elevator. Or the stairs. Harry and Louis decided to make a competition out of it. Harry would take the stairs, Louis the elevator. But first Louis had to use the toilet.

All of a sudden a man comes to Harry.

"I'm sorry sir, can I help you?" Harry asks.

"Yeah, I heard that both of you are doing a competition, to be the first one upstairs." The man said.

"That's correct sir."

"I'll make you win. My name is Tom and I work here." Tom said.

"How are you going to do that?" Harry asks.

"Just wait for it." Tom said.

Then Louis came out of the toilet and went into the elevator and gave a start sign to Harry. As soon as Louis was in it, Tom switched the electricity off and trapped Louis in the elevator. He started laughing.

“TRAPPED! Now run up the stairs, you'll win.” Tom shouted happily.

Then they heard a loud banging sound coming from the elevator. Louis was banging on the door.

“LET ME OUT! PLEASE.... LET ME... OUUUUTTT....” Louis shouted.

Tom was laughing his ass off, but Harry got an angry look on his face.

“YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT YOU ARE! TURN THAT SWITCH BACK ON! HE'S CLAUSTROPHOBIC!” Harry shouted to Tom.

Tom wanted to put the switch back on, but it was stuck.

Louis was still banging on the door, even harder then before.

“LET ME OUT... PLEASE... CAN'T BREATHE... NEED AIR!” Louis screamed.

Tom felt really ashamed about what he did now. Harry heard that his boyfriend was struggling to breathe properly. He was having a panic attack. If they didn't get that door open really fast, he knew his boyfriend would pass out. Harry pushed Tom away from the switch and tried to put the electricity back on himself. The switch was really stuck. It didn't want to move, whatever he tried.