Heart attack (Harry)

"Louis, why is our bedroom such a mess?" Harry asked annoyed.

"Uh... was looking at what to wear. Didn't find something directly so I went through the whole closet." Louis answered.

"I can see that. Can you clean up your mess when you're done? I might be your husband, but I'm not your slave."

"Sorry love, sure." Louis said, a bit sad.

"Sorry Lou... didn't mean to be that rough. Just want everything to stay clean." Harry said as he pulled his boyfriend into a hug and kissed him on the head.

"It's okay. I love you Haz."

"Love you too. I love the sparkle in your eyes. I love you from your head to the tips of your toes. The smell of your hair, your beautiful smile and that pretty face." Harry said, full of love.

"Oh Haz, stop. You're making me blush."

Harry just smiled and kissed Louis on his soft lips.

Louis went upstairs to clean up his mess and Harry went to the fridge and opened a can of red bull. He felt a bit tired, so he hoped that would give him some energy. He had been drinking a lot of Red Bull lately. Sometimes up to four cans a day.

He finished the can and after a little while he had  some energy again and decided to go upstairs to help his boyfriend out with folding his clothes and putting them back into the closet.

They were busy for a while, when all of a sudden Harry's heart started beating really fast. He also started to feel a weird pain on his chest. First it wasn't that bad, but after a little while it got worse. Harry had to put a hand on his chest. He was sweating a lot as well and started to get difficulties to breathe.
Louis noticed something was wrong.

"Haz, love, are you feeling all right? Chest pains?" Louis asked concerned.

"Y.. yeah... like a heavy rock on my chest... and... can't breathe..." Harry replied.

All of a sudden, Harry stumbles over to the bed, and goes to sit on his knees in front of it and mades his head rest in his hands, while his elbows are resting on the bed.

"Haz?" Louis asked.

"L.. Lou..  my h.. heart... ow... h.. help me..." Harry managed to bring out. Louis had kneeled down beside him, right on time. Then Harry collapsed in his arms.

"Oh shit... no no noooo!" Louis screamed and started to check his pockets to find his phone.
His hands were shaking, he was so scared. Finally he found it and called the paramedics and explained what just happened. They would come right away.

In the meanwhile, Louis took Harry's wrist to check for a pulse. Luckily he could feel his boyfriend's heartbeat, but it was really slow and irregular.

A little while later, the paramedics arrived. They put a cannula into Harry's nose and connected a monitor to Harry. His heartbeat was still slow and irregular.

"I need some adrenaline quick, prepare a shot." The doctor said to a nurse.

The nurse did as she was told and handed the shot to the doctor. The doctor injected the fluid into Harry's thigh. Then there was some change on the monitor. Harry's heartbeat became more regular and faster.

"Okay, he's stable enough to transport. Let's put him in the ambulance. On my count. 1,2,3, go." The doctor said.

Louis went with the ambulance. When they arrived at the hospital they examined Harry. After doing a couple of tests, it became clear that Harry had had a heart attack. They gave him medication, with an IV. Then they brought him over to the intensive care department of the hospital.