Revenge (Harry)

A/N: This is a sequel to 'Prank gone wrong.'

A few months had passed since the kicking prank went wrong. Louis was fully recovered and he and Harry were working on a new project. Not on a prank, no. They were writing some music together.

It was a beautiful day today. The sun was shining and Louis and Harry were in a good mood. They had been writing music together and now they were recording outside, making a clip for their song. The funny thing was that they had traveled back to Norway. What happened there last time wasn't cool, but they fell in love with the place where they had recorded that bad prank.

They had finished the clip and it was looking great.

It was 6 p.m. and they decided it was enough for today. They started packing up their stuff. The camera crew packed up their stuff as well and said goodbye.

“What a good day it was today, don't you think, Lou?”

“Sure it was, I had a lot of fun. Wanna go for a drink somewhere before we go back to our hotel?" Louis asked.

“Yeah, I'm thirsty as well, sounds great. What about some food as well, I'm starving.” Harry suggested.

“Good idea love, I'm hungry as well. What do you want to eat?” Louis said.

“Nothing too special or expensive, what about some kebab or something?” Harry proposed

“Good plan, haven't eaten that in a while. Come on let's go. We walk or we take the car?” Louis asked.

“Let's walk, this park is really beautiful.”

“Yes, you're right. It really is beautiful. Come on, let's go.”

They were walking for a while, talking about a lot of things, until a man crossed their path. Louis didn't pay attention to the man, but Harry recognized him. That guy, was the one who hit Louis a few months ago. That whas the bastard who broke his boyfriend's eye. Harry started boiling inside again. The guy was already a bit farther away from them.

“Lou, do you have a second? There's something I have to do.” Harry said all of a sudden.

“Yes sure love, what do you have to do?” Louis wondered.

But Harry didn't answer and ran after the man as fast as he could and he caught up with him.

“Hey, asshole! You think I forgot what you did to my boyfriend? I recognized you immediately!” Harry shouted.

“He shouldn't have kicked me, and I wouldn't have hit him. As simple as that. Now if you will excuse me, I've got places to be.” the man said.

“You really think you are going to get away with this huh? Well, you've got it wrong! Time for revenge” Harry said.

Louis was watching from a distance, but when het took a few steps closer, he realized who that man was, and he directly knew what Harry was going to do, or at least, was going to try to do. The man was way larger than his boyfriend. There was no way that Harry would win from that guy. Louis didn't want his boyfriend to fight. He had to stop him.

“HAZ! NO! STOP! It's not worth it!” Louis shouted at his boyfriend.
But it was too late. Harry had given the man a punch in the face and had kicked him a couple of times. The man of course got angry with Harry and punched back. He punched Harry in the face, kicked him in the stomach and one more time in his side. Harry fell to the ground. The man was looking straight at Louis now, smiled in an arrogant way and then he ran away as fast as he could.
Louis ran over to Harry.