Meningitis (Harry)

A/N: I know I've been doing lots of Harry fics, but I'll do a couple of Louis ones soon :)

Out of nowhere, Harry woke up in the middle of the night. His  head was hurting like crazy. He turned around and was facing Louis now. Harry moaned.

Louis woke up and took a look at his boyfriend.

"Harry sweety, are you okay? I thought I heard you moan."

Harry tried to sit up, but immediately, his head started spinning. 

"Ow, my head hurts. I feel awful." Harry replied.

Louis took a better look at his boyfriend and noticed Harry was really pale. Louis felt Harry's forehead and nearly burned himself.

"Jesus Haz, you're boiling." Louis stated.

"Hmmm... Lou, I think I'm going to be sick." Harry said.

Louis looked at Harry and he could tell by the look on his love's face that he could throw up in any minute, so he ran to grab a bowl and held it in front of Harry. 

Louis supported his boyfriend's back while he threw up.

"Stomach flu?" Louis asked concerned.

"I don't know... my head hurts really bad... my neck too. And I'm so nauseous." Harry replied.

"Your neck as well?" Louis asked really concerned.

"Yes... it's really stiff. Oh, Lou, can you turn off the light please? It's really hurting... and turn on the heating. My hands and feet are so cold." Harry answered.

"I'll do that in a minute sweetheart, but I'm worried. Can you put your chin on your chest?" Louis asked.

"Huh? Sorry? Wait, what?" Harry asked. He felt like there were a whole bunch of clouds in his head. Louis voice seemed to come from far away, even though he knew Louis was really close to him.

"If you can put your chin on your chest." Louis repeated himself.

"I don't know. I'll try." Harry said weakly.

Harry tried to make his chin rest on his chest, but he couldn't. His neck was so stiff, he couldn't bend his head.

"I can't... hurts..." Harry said weakly.

"I'm calling a doctor, if it is what I am thinking that it is, it can be dangerous." Louis said and took his phone. He called the doctor and explained Harry's symptoms. When the doctor heard all of that, he told Louis he was coming over immediately. Even though it was the middle of the night. 

"Haz, hold on sweethaert. The doctor is coming." Louis said and stroked Harry's back.

"I'm scared Lou... I never felt like this before... what is this, what's happening to me? What do you think is wrong with me?" Harry said, panicking. 

"Shhh... easy love, try not to panic. Look... I'm not really sure... but I'm afraid you have meningitis... according to what you told me..." Louis said softly. His heart was beating in his throat.

"Wh... what? I'm gonna die!" Harry said, tears running down his face.

"Haz, you won't, I promise you here and now. You're not going to die. They can make you better." Louis said.

Harry nodded but wasn't really convinced.

Then the doorbell rang. Louis went downstairs to open and guided the doctor to the bedroom. When they entered, Harry was throwing up again.