Stomach trouble (Louis)

"Hey boo bear... what's up? You're so quiet today?" Harry asked. It seemed like Louis wasn't himself today. He had been absent and quiet.

"I don't know what I have today. I feel so tired." Louis said quietly.

"Why don't you take a little nap? Perhaps you'll feel better after that." Harry proposed.

"That sounds like a great idea, but only if you take a nap with me." Louis replied.

"All right love. I could use a nap too." Harry said and layed down on the big and fluffy couch. Louis layed down as well and used Harry's belly as a pillow. Louis heard Harry's stomach was making all weird kinds of noises.

"Haz, I think you need to feed that inner bear of yours, it sounds quite angry." Louis said jokingly.

"I already ate. I think my inner bear is working on a masterpiece that you don't want to smell later today." Harry replied and smiled.

Louis put his head back on Harry's stomach. Harry starts to run his fingers through Louis' soft locks. Louis' hair was  way softer than his. And it smelled really nice. They used the same shampoo, but for one or another reason, it smelled better when Louis used it.

Louis was enjoying the touch of Harry's fingers and he was almost asleep, when a sharp pain shot through his stomach and it made him double over.

"Owww..." Louis cried out.

"Lou? Are you okay? What is it?" Harry asked concerned.

"Ughhh... hmpf... sharp pain... in my stomach... ouch." Louis replied, his eyes squeezed shut and his arms wrapped around his stomach.

Harry rubbed his boyfriend's back and comforted him.

"Oh, Lou... is there anything I can do to make it feel better?" Harry asked concerned.

"N..no. I need to go to the bathroom." Louis said and ran to the toilet. Once there, he locked the door.

He sat down on the toilet and he knew what was coming. He just hoped Harry didn't hear him when he was doing his business.

After ten minutes, it finally felt like he was done, so he splashed the toilet and washed his hands. Just as Louis wants to unlock the door, he get's nauseous and feels the urge to throw up. He kneels down in front of the toilet and threw up.

Harry heard what was happening and he walked towards the toilet and knocked on the door.

"Lou, sweety, are you all right?" Harry asked.

Louis moaned and unlocked the door. Harry opened it and saw his boo bear in front of the toilet, as white as a sheet and dry heaving.

After a while, Louis was done.

"Are you done sweety?" Harry asked.

"Yes... I'm sorry you had to see that..." Louis said, feeling embarrassed.

"Don't worry love, it's okay. Come on, let's get you to the couch. You need to rest a little." Harry said.

Harry gave support to his boyfriend and gently guided him to the couch. Louis layed down and closed his eyes. Harry put his hand on Louis' forehead to check for a fever and nearly burned himself.

"Wow, you're really hot love..." Harry said.

"Thanks Haz." Louis replied.

"Oh... yeah that too, but I meant, that I think you have a fever. When did this start?" Harry asked.

"Ugh... hmmm, couple of hours after breakfast." Louis said.

"What did you have for breakfast?" Harry wondered.