Severe stomach pains (Harry)

Flowers. A nice bouqet of flowers. That's what Louis had bought to surprise Harry. He couldn't wait to see his reaction. He put the flowers on the backseat and drove home. Louis parked the car nicely on the driveway. He saw Harry's car was there as well. That was strange, because normally Harry should be at the studio, writing songs.

Louis took the flowers out of the car and unlocked the door.

"Hazza?" He called out.

He heard a moan coming from the living room.

Louis opened the door to the living room and immediately dropped the flowers, when he saw Harry crawling over the floor, moaning and groaning. He had tears in his eyes as well.

He ran over to Harry and held him and rubbed his back.

"Haz, hey baby, what's wrong?" Louis asked.

"S...stomach...h...hurts." Harry said.

"Ooh baby... want to try to sit on the couch?" Louis asked concerned.

"Y...yeah." Harry murmured.

"Can you stand up or do you need help sweety?" Louis asked. He was worried. If Harry was crawling over the floor, it must be really painful.

"H..help.. me please." Harry said.

"Sure honey, sure." Louis said.

Louis helped Harry up and made him lay on the couch and studied his face. Harry was looking quite pale and beads of sweat were on his forehead.

"Thanks boo. Owww... it hurts really bad." Harry said.

"Where does it hurt the most love? And what kind of pain is it?" Louis asked.

"Here, like under my ribs. A stinging pain. Like getting stabbed. It comes and goes." Harry said.

"Aww... sweety. It's really your stomach then?" Louis asked.

"Yes... really hurts. Now it is a bit better again." Harry answered.

"Just lay down honey. You look quite pale. You called the studio already?" Louis wondered.

"I did. I called in sick. I threw up earlier today as well." Harry answered.

"Perhaps it's something you ate." Louis said.

"I think so... am not going to eat anything now. Even though I'm quite hungry." Harry replied.

"Just rest a bit honey. Maybe it goes better later today. Since when is your stomach hurting?" Louis wondered.

"Since last night, but it wasn't that bad as it was a couple of minutes ago. Perhaps it was the fish yesterday." Harry said.

"Perhaps. Now close your eyes a little bit sweety. I'll clean up the kitchen while you sleep." Louis replied.

"Thanks love." Harry said and closed his eyes.

Louis started cleaning the kitchen. Thirty minutes later he heard loud groaning and moaning again. He quit what he was doing and immediately went to the living room again. When he entered, Harry was on his hands and knees, crawling again and crying. Louis kneeled down and put a hand on his back again.

"Oh, Haz... poor sweety. This isn't good love." Louis said.

"I...k.now... hurts... like hell..." Harry said and he started gagging. Louis quickly grabbed the empty fruit bowl from the coffee table and placed it under his boyfriend. Harry gagged some more and Louis massaged his back.

"Let it out sweety, just let it out." Louis encouraged Harry.

Harry threw up. When Louis saw what came out, alarm bells in his head started ringing. Harry was throwing up blood!