Louis is sick, Harry doesn't believe him

Louis POV
I woke up with a sore throat. When I sat up my head was pounding and my nose started running. I took a piece of toilet paper and blew my nose. In the back of my throat I felt some coughs coming as well. I coughed a couple of times. Normally Harry and I were going ice skating today. But I felt horrible. One moment I was feeling way too warm, the other moment cold. Great. I have a fever too. I woke up Harry.

No one's POV
"Haz... love... wake up."

"Hmmm. Good morning Lou. Ready for today?" Harry asked.

"I actually don't feel good." Louis said and coughed again.

"Louis, seriously? You're just saying that because you don't want to go ice skating. Well, the tickets are bought already, so we are going. If you like it or not. You could've told me before." Harry said, a bit angry.

"But, Haz... no, I'm serious. I don't feel good. My head hurts, my nose is running, my throat is sore and I'm coughing." Louis said, coughing another time.

"Yeah Lou, sure. You can stop your act now. I'm not stupid. Come on, get ready. We have to go."

"Ugh... all right. But I swear, I don't feel good."

"LOUIS! STOP IT OKAY!" Harry shouted.

Louis prepares himself. The car ride was silent. They didn't even look at each other.

Louis POV
Why didn't Harry believe me? I am really feeling terrible. Why is he acting like this? Well, let's put the ice skates on. I could rest when we were done here.

No one's POV

Louis and Harry had both put their skates on. When they made their first steps on the ice, Louis directly fell over. Harry saw it happen and came towards him, laughing. When he saw the pained expression on Louis face he immediately stopped laughing and kneeled down beside him.

"You all right love?" Harry asked concerned.

Louis had actually hurt his ankle, but he didn't want to say anything to Harry. He wouldn't believe it. He also didn't believe him when he told him he was sick, so.

"It's okay." Louis said.

"Okay. Sorry for yelling at you earlier Lou. But I was just a little pissed. Come on, let's have some fun." Harry said, as he helped Louis to get up. They were skating, hand in hand. After a few rounds, Louis started to feel even worse than he felt at home. And his ankle was hurting too. Great. Louis felt a cough coming. He started coughing and it wouldn't stop. He felt like a lung might pop out. Harry put a hand on his back and started patting it. Louis face was completely red. Finally he was able to catch his breath.

"Lou, are you all right love?" Harry asked.

"Ugh... Haz, I swear, I don't feel good." Louis croaked.

Harry took a look at Louis and he had to admit he looked rather pale. He put a hand on Lou's forehead. He directly felt guilty for not believing Louis. He was burning up.

"Oh Lou... you really are sick. You're burning up. Come on. Let's go home and get you to bed. I'm so sorry Louis." Harry said.

"It's okay... just wanna go home."

They put the skates off and their shoes back on. Louis ankle was still hurting from the fall he made. When Harry and Louis were walking to the car, Harry saw Louis limp.

"Love, are you hurting?" Harry asked.

"My ankle hurts... from that fall." He admitted.

"Why didn't you say anything? Sit down, let me see."

"I thought you wouldn't believe me." Louis answered as he sat down on the pavement.

"I'm so sorry love... I just thought that you didn't want to go ice skating."
Harry said as he took a look at Louis' ankle. Louis ankle was swollen and blue. He put a hand on Louis ankle and put a little pressure on it.

"Does this hurt?" Harry asked.

"OW! Yes, that hurts."

"Sorry love, can you circle it?"

"I can, but it hurts."

"Okay. I'm going to carry you to the car. Don't walk on it." Harry said.

He picked Louis up and put him on the backseat so that he could put his foot up. When they arrived home, louis had to cough again. His head was hurting worse then before and his muscles started aching too. Harry carried Louis up the stairs. Louis put his warmest pj's on and crawled into bed.

"You want some tea boo bear?" Harry asked.

"No. Not thirsty." He answered.

"Okay. I'm going to get an ice pack for your ankle and I'm going to put a bandage on it. But first I want to know how much fever you have. Open up."

Louis opened his mouth. When it beeped, Harry took a look at it and sighed.

"102.3 love. That's not very good. I'm going to get you some ice and a bandage now. And something to reduce your fever."

"Okay."

A few minutes later Harry came back. When the ice had been on long enough, Harry wrapped the bandage around Louis' ankle. Louis was making painful faces.

"Sorry love, but you need that bandage. Oh, and here's the fever reducer."

"Thanks." Louis said.

"Go to sleep love, I'll come back later to check on you."

"Thanks Haz.."

"You're welcome. And if you have to use the toilet or something, just call for me. Don't walk on your foot."

"Okay." Louis said.

Harry went downstairs. Louis closed his eyes and  fell asleep. Not for long, because ten minutes later he was woken up by another round of coughs. Harry could hear it till downstairs. He grabbed a glass of water and ran upstairs. He went to sit next to his boyfriend and gave him some water. Once able to catch his breath again, Louis drank it down greedily.

"Thanks." Louis said softly.

"No problem. You know what, I'll stay here with you."

"That would be nice."

"Tell me love, what exactly do you feel?"

"My head hurts, my throat too as well as my muscles. And the coughing... and one moment I feel cold and the other moment I feel way too warm." Louis replied.

"Sounds like the flu to me."

"I think so too."

"How is your ankle feeling now?"

"Bit better after you wrapped it."

"We'll ice it again tomorrow. I think it's sprained."

"Yeah. I'm going to try to sleep a bit. I'm hurting all over."

"Okay love. Sleep well." Harry said.

Louis fell into a long and peaceful sleep.

Louis had the flu indeed and was in bed for a week.

A week later Harry woke up, feeling sick as well. He caught what Louis had. Now it was Louis' turn to take care of Harry.