Ear infection (Louis)

Louis was watching T.V. with Harry. His head was resting on Harry's chest and he was enjoying the sound of his boyfriend's beating heart.

"This is nice Haz. I love evenings like this." Louis said and stroked Harry's hair.

"Me too. Nice and relax. I'm a bit hungry. We have some mini pizza's in the freezer. Do you want some?" Harry wondered.

"Yeah, that sounds good." Louis answered, his stomach already growling.

"Okay, I'm going to put them in the oven, I'll be right back. Can you move a little bit?" Harry asked.

Louis moved and his ear was feeling kinda weird.

"What is it love? You look troubled." Harry said.

"I have a weird feeling in my ear. Feels like I have some water inside." Louis said.

"Aw... perhaps you really have some water in there, happens to me too sometimes when I take a shower. It just has to pop out again." Harry said.

"I guess so." Louis replied.

Harry continued his way to the kitchen and put the mini pizza's in the oven. It didn't take long before the house filled itself with a delicious smell. Louis was nearly drooling. A little while later, the pizza's were ready. Harry had put them on a plate and brought them over to the small coffee table in their livingroom.

"Mmmh... this is amazing." Louis said while he was chewing.

"Yes, it is." Harry replied with a smile.

When they were done eating, Louis layed down his head on Harry's chest. Harry ran a hand through his boyfriend's hair and Louis felt relaxed. Then Harry noticed Louis was actually quite warm.

"Hey, love, you feel kinda warm, are you all right?" Harry asked.

"Hmm... yeah, my ear hurts a little but it's all right." Louis said.

"Sure?" Harry wondered.

"Yes." Louis said.

------------
A few hours later
------------

Harry and Louis were in bed, sleeping. All of a sudden, Louis wakes up and starts crying, his ear was hurting so bad. And he almost didn't hear anything with that ear. It felt like a bunch of clouds inside his head.

Harry woke up because he heard crying. He turns around and sees his boyfriend in a lot of pain.

"Lou, hey sweety, what's happening?" Harry asked concerned.

"M..my ear... it hurts... almost... don't hear anything from that side..." Louis cried.

"Aw... honey... I think you're getting sick. Shhh... try not to cry love, it only makes it worse." Harry said, trying to comfort his boyfriend. Harry wrapped his arms around Louis and hugged him tight. In the meanwhile he felt Louis forehead to check for a fever. Louis was definately running a temperature.

"Lou honey, you have a fever. I'm going to get you some medicine, okay? Then we go back to sleep and if you still feel like this when we wake up, I'll make an appointment with the doctor, all right?" Harry proposed.

Louis nodded in response. He felt terrible.

Harry ran downstairs to get some medicine for his sweetheart.

"Here love, take these. I hope it makes you feel better." Harry said.

"I hope so too... it's painful." Louis said softly.

"Poor honey." Harry said as he ran a hand through Louis' hair.

Louis had taken his medicine and snuggled up against Harry. Not much later both of them fell asleep.