Colds and kisses (both)

"ACHOOO"! That was only the 25th time Louis sneezed that morning.

"Oh, boo bear. Do you have a cold?" Harry asked.

"Yes... ugh, my nose is so full, my throat hurts  and I wish someone would chop my head off." Louis replied, sounding all congested.

"Aw... maybe you should stay in bed today. I'll be your nurse." Harry proposed.

"Mmm, sounds like a great idea. In a dress?" Louis asked.

"Yes, in a dr... -Hey! Wait a minute... no! Oh bloody hell no. Not in a dress." Harry said and laughed.

"Hahaha. Well, being in bed for a day doesn't sound bad. My head is killing me, so I better go to sleep for a little while before I kill my head." Louis said.

"Kill your head? You're weird." Harry said and smiled.

"I got that from you. How do you say that? If you sleep with the dog, you get its fleas?" Louis asked.

"Hey... for someone with a cold you tease pretty good." Harry said.

"I know. One of my many talents." Louis said and smiled. But his smile soon changed into a painful expression. Harry noticed."

"Are you all right love?" Harry asked concerned and put a supportive hand on his boyfriend's shoulder.

"Yeah, my throat just hurts more when I speak or laugh." Louis said.

"Okay, off to bed with you. Come on." Harry said as he pulled Louis by his shirt. Louis obeyed and followed Harry to the bedroom and crawled into their king size bed. Harry made sure Louis was covered and put a box of tissues on the night stand.

"Thanks Haz." Louis said, although it sounded more like 'danks' because of his stuffed nose.

"You're welcome sweetheart. Now rest love. I'll make some ginger tea for you. That's good for a cold." Harry explained and walked out the door.

--------------

Louis' head was resting on his favorite pillow. It was filled with feathers, so it was really soft. But he couldn't really find a good position to sleep, so he just sat up again.

A bit later, Harry walked back into the room, holding a hot cup of tea in his right hand. He walked closer to the bed and put the hot drink on the side table. Then he sat down, on Louis' side of the bed and ran a hand through his boyfriend's hair. Louis moved and made place for Harry. Harry layed himself down and kissed Louis intensly. Louis wanted to kiss back but got interrupted by a major coughing fit.

"COUGH COUGH COUGH"

"Aw... Lou. That's a terrible cough." Harry said.

"Yeah... be careful with kissing, or you'll get sick too." Louis advised.

"Oh... uhm... yeah." Harry replied.

Louis had a coughing fit again. Once it had calmed down, Harry helped Louis to drink his tea. Not that much later Louis started to feel tired and fell asleep again.

Harry went downstairs and crawled on the couch and covered himself with a blanket. He fell asleep as well. A couple of hours later he woke up with a stuffed nose, a headache and a cough. Crap! Now he was sick as well.

Harry went upstairs to check on his boyfriend.

"Hey Lou -cough- how are you -cough- doing now?" Harry asked.

"My headache is better, but apart from that, I still don't feel well. And by the look on your face... you're also not feeling well, are you?" Louis asked concerned.