Bad dream (Louis)

"Louis, baby, dinner is ready." Harry shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm coming love!" Louis shouted back. His stomach was grumbling. Harry was such a good cook. Louis was convinced that, if his boyfriend wasn't a singer, he would probably have his own restaurant. And that he would be singing in the kitchen. Louis went to sit at the table. Harry had set it nicely, with candles and rose paddles and all.

"Looks good love. You're such a romanticus." Louis said.

"You know I'd do everything for you love. Only the best is good enough." Harry said as he pourred some red wine into Louis' glass.

"I know love. What a sad thing that I'm so bad at cooking. Otherwise I'd make you a five stars meal as well." Louis said.

"Don't worry love. I don't mind cooking for you. But you owe me a massage tonight." Harry replied.

"All right. But don't complain tomorrow that I hurt you." Louis said jokingly.

"No, no. The soft touch of your hands will do me some good. Now, may I present you my latest creation: Selery with a dressing of cream and herbs, combined with chicken." Harry said, in a way as if he was working in a restaurant.

"Looks good sweety. And is there some dessert as well?" Louis asked.

"Yes, but that's just chocolate mousse." Harry replied.

"I love chocolate mousse." Louis answered and looked at the plate in front of him. He smiled at his food, just as much as he smiled when he met Harry for the first time. He took a bite and it was delicious. In no time Louis' plate was empty.

"Seems like you loved it." Harry stated, looking at the empty plate in front of Louis' nose.

"It was delicious honey, thank you very much." Louis said with a smile.

"You're welcome. I am glad you appreciate my cooking." Harry said.

"But I'm afraid the dessert has to wait. At least for me. I feel really full." Louis said.

"No worries love. I'm full too. We can have dessert later. I'm too lazy to clean up the kitchen, let's go to the living room and watch some netflix." Harry proposed.

"Yeah. I'm sorry to say it Haz, but I think I won't see much of the TV. I'm so tired."

"That's all right cupcake, just take a nap if you want."

"Will you be my pillow Haz? Your lap is so good to lay on.

"Of course I'll be your pillow. Come here sweety."

Louis puts his head on Harry's lap. Harry turns on the TV and plays with his boyfriend's hair. It makes Louis even more sleepy. After five minutes he fell asleep on Harry's lap.

About one hour later, Louis starts tossing and turning. Harry can see that his boyfriend isn't sleeping peacefully, due to the faces he's making. Then Louis wakes up and screams.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!"
Louis screams. His breathing is really fast and he starts crying.

"Hey...shh... Lou, you had a dream, it's okay sweety." Harry said while putting a hand on his back and rubbing it.

"Oh..." was all Louis managed to bring out.

Louis wrapped his arms around Harry and made his head rest on his chest again. Louis was sobbing.

"Hey, boo, are you okay? What did you dream sweety? You're in a complete state of panic..." Harry said as he ran a hand through his boyfriend's hair.

"I...dreamed..th...that... yo-u-u-u... " Louis tried to say, but his breathing was so heavy that he couldn't get the words out.

"Shhh... try to breathe easy love, or you're going to hyperventilate. Just breathe in.... and out." Harry said.

Louis breathing had calmed down a bit so he was able to tell it now.

"Oh Haz... I dreamt that... we were outside and... someone didn't like us that much...  and.... he shot you... he aimed for me... but hit you instead. You were on the floor, bleeding. And they tried to do CPR, but it didn't work and they said you were slowly dying...  and when I was holding your hand, someone put a gun against my head... and then I woke up..." Louis explained. He started crying again, it was such an awful dream. Harry hugged his boyfriend tight.

"That's a really bad dream honey... but it's over now...shhh... hey..."

"It... was so real... I thought... we..." Louis got out.

"Do you want something to drink sweety? Maybe it'll calm you down." Harry said.

"Just... little bit... of water... please." Louis said.

"All right boo, I'll get you some water." Harry said.

Harry went to the kitchen to get some water for his boyfriend. When Harry came back, Louis was sitting up, his head resting in his hands, still breathing heavily.

Harry put the glass on the coffee table.

"H...Haz... I c..can't breathe..." Louis said.

"You're hyperventilating sweety, you need to get some air. Let's get you outside." Harry said.

"I'll... pass... out... Haz... I'm gonna fall... catch me..." Louis said.

The world starts to spin and he passes out. Harry could just catch him in time. He picked him up and laid him on the sofa. Harry took a wash cloth and put it on his head.

After while Louis opens his eyes again. He is calm now.

"Hey, love... you passed out sweety. How do you feel?" Harry asked concerned.

"Ugh... tired and it feels like there are clouds in my head." Louis replied.

"Just rest a little sweety. Here, have a sip." Harry said as he put the glass to Louis' lips and helped him drink.

"Thanks sweety. Ugh... I'm exhausted." Louis said.

"I can imagine sweety. You had a major panic attack. Want to go to bed?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, if you don't mind..." Louis answered.

"Of course not love. Come on, I'll carry you." Harry said.

He carries Louis upstairs and put him into bed. He crawled in beside him and held him tight.

Louis said thanks to Harry and kissed his lips. Harry kissed Louis back and both of them driffted off into a peacefull sleep.