Harry sick (Louis doesn't believe him and gets mad)

This was a request by nash_1999. Enjoy ;)

Harry wakes up and lets out a groan.
His stomach was hurting pretty bad and he was quite nauseous as well. And just now, when he and Louis had planned a nice day together. They would go and buy some clothes, go out to eat something and go to the movies. But Harry felt too terrible to go outside. He woke up Louis.

"Lou... Lou, love." Harry said.

"Morning Hazzie. Ready for today?" Louis asked.

"Uh... no." Harry said softly.

"Why not love? What is it?" Louis asked, wondering what was going on.

"My stomach hurts and I'm nauseous." Harry answered.

"Yeah, sure Harry. You know, if you don't want to go outside, that's fine. But don't start with excuses like this. Next time just tell me earlier. I was looking forward to this Harry." Louis said, dissapointed.

"I'm not making this up. I really don't feel good." Harry replied.

"Sure, you look fine to me Harry." Louis said, a bit harshly.

"But Louis..." Harry protested.

"No Harry, enough. It's fine, we don't go out. We stay home. Happy now? You are getting the couch tonight. I don't want to sleep next to a liar." Louis said angrily.

Harry felt defeated. His stomach was hurting for real. His nauseousness was real. He would never lie to Louis. Why didn't Louis believe him?

-------
Louis was downstairs, eating a sandwich in the kitchen. He was angry. So angry. Why did Harry do this? And why didn't he come downstairs? Louis decided to get him out of bed.

Louis opened the bedroom door, and saw Harry, curled up in a ball, holding his stomach. 

"Harry! Really? You really think you can fool me, right? Come on and get downstairs." Louis said angrily.

"I can't move, hurts too much..." Harry said sadly.

"Fine, stay here then. If being downstairs with me is already too much... fine. I'll go and play fifa on my playstation." Louis said and slammed the door shut.

Tears began to stream on Harry's cheeks. Why didn't Louis believe him?

------
That evening, Louis went upstairs. Harry was still in bed. And he was still mad at him.

Louis opened the door and woke up Harry.

"Harry! Go downstairs. You're getting the couch, remember?" Louis said.

Harry slowly moved, nearly losing his balance when he got out of bed. His aching stomach nearly made him double over, but Harry tried his best to stay up and make it downstairs. He finally made it to the couch. Harry layed down and closed his eyes.

------
In the middle of the night, Louis wakes up because he hears a strange noise. Then it hits him. That was Harry. Screaming. Then Louis knew. Harry was not faking. He was screaming in pain. Louis got up as fast as he could and ran downstairs. He saw Harry, next to the couch, curled up in a ball, holding his stomach with both arms, screaming and crying. Louis kneeled down beside him and stroked his hair.

"Harry, oh my god. I'm so sorry I didn't believe you... what's happening love?" Louis asked concerned.

"OW... OW OW OW... my stomach... sniff... hurts... so bad... sniff..." Harry cried.

"Aw... crap. What can I do?" Louis asked, wanting to relieve his boyfriends pain.

"I... I need to... " Harry said, covering his mouth with his hand. Louis quickly grabbed the fruitbowl and held it under Harry. Harry started throwing up violently. After 10 minutes he was finally done.

"L.. Lou... a.. are you still mad at me?" Harry asked softly.

"No, of course not sweety... I'm so sorry Haz... I just thought you didn't want to go out." Louis said.

"I really wanted to.. but I am really sick..." Harry said, tears still coming from his eyes.

"I know love, I know... shhhh... it's okay." Louis said and held Harry in his arms.

Another round of painful cramps hit Harry and it made him double over.

"OW... sniff... sniff..." Harry managed to bring out.

Louis rubbed Harry's back.

"Shh... easy sweety. On a scale from 1 to 10, how bad is the pain sweety?" Louis asked.

"Uhm.. a 9..." Harry said softly.

"Okay... does it hurt more when I push here?" Louis asked, pushing Harry's stomach on a certain spot.

"No, it doesn't feel different... it's just cramps... but bad ones." Harry explained.

"Okay. Do you want some medicine? We still have buscopan here somewhere." Louis asked. Poor Harry.

Harry nodded softly.

"Okay, hold on love, hold on."

Louis made Harry take some buscopan.

"Do you still feel like you want to throw up Haz?" Louis asked concerned.

"No.. not really." Harry said.

"Okay, let's go to bed honey, you need to rest." Louis said and stroked Harry's back.

When Louis looked at Harry, he could see how pale he was. Poor thing. And he had been so angry at him. While Harry was really sick. Louis had never seen his boyfriend in this much pain. Louis had helped Harry to get to bed and covered him with the duvet.

Then he slipped a hand under Harry's shirt and started to rub circles on Harry's stomach. It was bloated.

"Haz, sweety, you're bloated. Disgusting question, but when was the last time you went to the big toilet Haz?" Louis asked.

"Oh... uhm... about 3 days ago." Harry said.

"Oh sweety, I think you're constipated. And that's why your cramps are so bad. I'll check if we have some laxative. I'll be right back." Louis said.

A little later, Louis came back with some laxative.

"Here love, take it." Louis said as he handed Harry a cup with a weird looking fluid.

Harry drank it down. The taste was horrible.

"Ugh... blegh." Harry said and made a weird face.

"I know Haz, I know." Louis said.

About an hour later, Harry got another painful cramp and felt the urge to go to the toilet.

"OW... Lou... I need the toilet." Harry said with a shaky voice.

"Okay honey, let's get up slowly, okay?" Louis said.

He helped Harry to get up and guided him to the toilet. Louis waited outside the door while Harry did his business.

Harry was relieved. He had been able to go to the toilet and his stomach felt way better. It was still hurting, but not as bas as before. He wasn't bloated anymore now.

Harry flushed and washed his hands. Then he opened the door.

"You all right Hazzie?" Louis asked concerned.

"Still hurting a little. Still a bit nauseous." Harry said.

"Aw, I'm so sorry honey. Come on, let's get you to bed. And wake me up if you need me." Louis said and guided Harry back to bed. Louis layed down close to him and rubbed circles on his belly again.

"Hmm... don't stop Lou, feels good." Harry said.

"All right hun." Louis replied.

Not much later, both of them fell asleep. The next day, Harry was still not feeling a 100 percent, so Louis took care of him. He made him soup, massaged his belly and cuddled with him. And another day later, Harry was his happy self again.