Knee pain (Louis)

"Louis? Louis? Where are you? Dinner is ready." Harry yelled. But he got no response.

That was weird. They had been together all day long. Harry knew for sure that Louis had to be at home, since his car was still standing on their driveway.

Then Harry remembered. Louis had to be in the garden. Louis had promised to work in the garden today.

Harry went to the garden and looked around for his boyfriend. After a little while, he found him, sitting down on the grass at the back of the garden.

"Hey, Louis, dinner is ready love, are you coming?." Harry asked.

"H..Haz... can you come over here? I have a problem." Louis said with a shaky voice.

"What's the matter love? Are you okay?" Harry said and walked over to his boyfriend.

Harry kneeled down next to Louis and saw the tears in his eyes.

"I... I fell... and... sniff.... my knee.... is killing me... sniff." Louis said through his tears.

"Oh shit, oh honey..." Harry said and rubbed Louis' back. He saw Louis was holding his right knee.

"It... h-hurts." Louis said.

"Let's get you inside hun, then we can ice it. I'm going to carry you, okay?" Harry said.

Louis nodded and Harry scooped him up in his arms. He carefully carried him inside and made him sit down on a chair.

"How did you fall love?" Harry asked concerned.

"I tripped over a rock and I hit my knee on another rock as I fell." Louis replied with a pained face.

"Aw, that has to hurt... okay love, can you take off your pants please?" Harry asked.

"Uh, Haz, I don't know if I'm really into..." Louis said but got interrupted by Harry.

"I mean to look at your knee love. It's hard to take a look at it when you still have your pants on." Harry said.

"Oh yeah... right." Louid replied. Louis tried to stand up but sat back down immediately as a sharp pain shot through his knee.

"OWWW..." Louis yelled.

"Oh honey. Just sit down and I pull your pants, okay?" Harry proposed.

"Okay. It really hurts Haz.." Louis said softly, with a sad look on his face.

"I know honey, I'll be careful." Harry said.

Harry gently pulled dow Louis' pants. Louis squeezed his eyes shut as it was hurting.

Harry took a look at his boyfriend's knee and saw it was completely swollen and a bit blue.

"It's swollen honey. And blue. Let me get you some ice." Harry said.

Harry walked over to the freezer and took out some ice cubes. He put them in a towel and gently on Louis' knee.

"Thanks Haz." Louis said, tears still running down.

Harry hugged Louis tight.

"It hurts a lot, isn't it?" Harry asked concerned.

"Y.. yeah.." Louis replied.

"We should have it get checked out honey, it might be cracked or broken." Harry said.

"Haz, no... I don't wana move anymore." Louis said, really not wanting to move, knowing how much it would hurt and knowing how much the doctor would hurt him.

"Okay, we'll just leave it like this for today, we'll just ice it, but if it still hurts so bad tomorrow, I'm taking you to the doctor's." Harry said, understanding that Louis didn't want to go now.

"Okay Haz. Can you help me for a second? I need to go for a wee." Louis asked.

"Sure love, just put your arm around me and hop on one leg." Harry responded.

Louis swung his arm around Harry and hopped on one leg. When he was done, Harry helped him to sit down on the couch and put a pillow under his knee.

"How does that feel love?" Harry wondered.

"Feels good, it doesn't hurt too bad like this." Louis replied.

"That's good love. How about some spaghetti?" Harry asked.

"Mmmh, sounds good, I'm starving." Louis replied, his stomach grumbling at the thought of Harry's homemade spaghetti.

"All right. There you go love." Harry said as he handed 1 full plate of spaghetti to Louis.

Their dinner was finished in no time.

They were watching some brainless tv, when all of a sudden Harry heard Louis cry.

"Hun? What's the matter?" Harry asked concerned.

"I... I wanna go to the doctors... hurts too much... can't take it anymore." Louis said through his tears.

"Oh poor honey..  aw... come on. Let's go." Harry said. He scooped Louis up in his arms again and put him on the backseat of their range rover, so Louis could straighten his leg.

They arrived at the doctors. It wasn't a pleasant trip. The doctor was checking Louis' knee and moved it in different directions. He made Louis bend his knee, then straighten it again. But everytime the doctor touched or moved it, Louis let out a heartbreaking scream. Harry was by his side to rub his back and hold his hand.

The doctor had taken some x-rays and Louis was lucky, it wasn't broken, but a really bad sprain that would take time to heal. Louis wasn't allowed to put any pressure on it, so he had to use crutches. And that wasn't his favorite thing to do either. But he had no other choice.

They picked up Louis' crutches and drove home. When they got home, Louis' used his crutches to walk to the front door, but it wasn't easy. His knee was still hurting like crazy, even thouhg the doctor had wrapped it in a bandage. And then Louis lost his balance and nearly face planted himself to the ground, but Harry was fast enough to catch him.

"Oh my, Lou, you okay?" Harry asked.

"Yeah... ugh... thanks Haz." Louis said.

"No worries love." Harry said, helping Louis inside onto the couch.

"Thank you Haz. Why do I always have to injure myself? Why am I such a clumsy idiot?" Louis asked defeated.

"Don't worry hun, I am clumsy too. I always fall on stage." Harry said.

"Oh yeah that's true. We've all fallen on stage already, but you, Harry Styles, are the king of falling on stage." Louis said.

"Hahaha, yes, that's a good name." Harry replied.

"I know it is.... OW...." Louis yelled as he made a wrong movement.

"Are you okay love?" Harry asked.

"Yeah... wrong movement, jesus ouch." Louis said.

"Aw, my poor little sweety. Let me get you a pain reliever." Harry said as he walked into the bathroom to grab some pills for Louis.

"Thanks Haz. I appreciate it that you always take care of me when I'm sick or hurt." Louis said and took the pain reliever Harry just gave to him.

"Of course love. I love you. And last time I was sick you also were so sweet to me too. I'll give you all you need." Harry said.

"I already have all I need, because I have you and your heart." Louis said.

"Aw Lou... that's so sweet. And I have you and your heart." Harry said.

They looked each other in the eyes, and what followed, was a really long kiss.

Two weeks later, Louis knee was better again.