Food poisoning (both)

Harry and Louis both had a day of today. They had been working really hard the past few months, so a day off wasn't that much of luxury.

They slept in today. When they opened their eyes, the sun was already shining bright.

'Morning Haz, did you sleep well my love?' Louis asked, while stroking his husband's hair.

'Mmm... morning Lou, I slept like a baby.' Harry answered with a sleepy voice.

'I noticed. You slept like a baby but you snored like a grizzly bear.' Louis said playfully.

Harry laughed and threw a pilllow at his husband.

'You snore way louder then me.' Harry said.

'Nonsense, I don't snore.' Louis said and giggled, knowing very well he really did snore.

'Next time, I'll record it, so you can hear for yourself' Harry said.

'Nah, thanks.' Louis said. Than they both looked at each other and laughed.

'I'm actually quite hungry, but we got home so late yesterday evening that we didn't have the chance anymore to get groceries... wanna grab a bite somewhere? I actually don't feel like cooking today.' Harry said.

'Sounds good to me. Where you wanna go?' Louis asked, his stomach making all kinds of weird noises since he was very hungry as well.

'I actually want to check out that new sushi place in town. It looks great.' Harry suggested.

'Well, all right. Let's get dressed and let's go. Never had sushi for breakfast before.' Louis laughed.

'Neither have I love, but just for this once...' Harry replied and giggled.

They first took a shower together and got dressed. Not that much later they were in the car, driving off. About 30 minutes later, they were sat at the table, looking at the menu. After a little while they made their choice. About 15 minutes later the food came.

'Look at this, it looks so good.' Louis said.

'It sure looks good... but don't you think it smells a bit strange?' Harry asked.

'It's raw fish Haz... fish smells.' Louis said, making no point about it.

'You're probably right. Let's eat before we starve.' Harry replied.

Harry took a bite, quickly putting the sushi back on his plate.
Louis gave him a bit of a strange look.

'What's the matter love? Louis asked, a bit confused.

'It tastes weird. I don't know why.' Harry answered.

'Ooh love, that's just in your head, I finished half of mine already and it tastes fine to me.' Louis replied, as he continued eating.

'You're probably right.' Harry answered and he continued eating as well.

When they were done, they asked for the bill, paid there food and went home.

'What about we just hang on the couch today and watch some movies.' Louis suggested.

'Sounds good to me love.' Harry replied, already grabbing some blankets out of the cupboard.

They both laid down on the couch, Harry's head resting on Louis' chest. He loved to hear his husband's heartbeat.
Louis switched on the tv, putting on a Lord of the rings movie. They both made themselves comfortable and watched the movie, both of them really loved it.

Somewhere halfway the movie, Harry starts to feel nauseous. Sick to his stomach. His stomach starts to make all kinds of noises. He knows what's coming up. He sits up with a start, coveres his mouth with his hand and runs for the toilet as fast as he can, falling to his knees in front of the toilet. He starts retching and retching, finally something comes up. Louis had followed Harry, placing a hand on his back, trying to make his husband feel comfortable.