Stage fright (Harry) (Part 2)

"You're here for mister Styles?" the doctor said as he walked into the waiting room.

The boys nodded.

"You can go and see him. He is in room 502 on the third floor." the doctor said.

"How is he? Is it bad?" Louis asked concerned.

"Well, he is in a lot of pain. We took a look at the x-rays that were taken and it turned out that he has four broken ribs due to the fall. It even hurts when he breathes. He has to take a good rest, but I'm sure you guys are going to take great care of him when he gets to go home in a few days." the doctor explained.

"We sure will doctor. Poor Haz..." Louis said. 

The other two boys nodded in agreement. They went to Harry's room and saw the expression on his face. He really was in a lot of pain. He had some pain relievers in his IV, but they didn't seem to do much. All of the boys went to sit around Harry's bed. Louis grabbed Harry's hand immediately. The other guys were just looking at Harry and feeling sorry for him. 

"Hey Haz, how are you feeling?" Louis asked while he was carressing Harry's hand.

"I hurt... a lot." Harry answered softly. His voice was barely above a whisper.

"We feel sorry for you mate." Niall said.

"It's okay. I just need to rest the doctor said. In a few days I can go home." Harry replied.

"That's a good thing. But, Harry, mate, can I ask you something?" Liam asked.

"Sure Li, what is it?" Harry answered.

"What happened on stage? It looked like you froze..." Liam stated.

Harry started crying.

Louis gently rubbed Harry's back.

"Shhh... hey, Haz... don't cry sweetheart. You will only hurt yourself more. Just try to explain calmly what happened." Louis said in a comforting way.

"Yes mate, take your time and take it easy." Niall said.

Harry nodded. He squeezed his eyes shut because of the pain in his ribs.

"Are you okay love? Do I need to call the nurse?" Louis asked.

"No, it's okay. Just hurts to breathe." Harry answered.

"Oh sweetheart... I'll take care of you when you get home." Louis answered.

Harry gave Louis a small smile.

"Thanks Lou. I love you. So... about what happened on stage... it may sound weird to you guys. But I got hit by stage fright... I was just scared that after all this time... I couldn't do it anymore. Then my vision became blurry and I fell into the crowd..." Harry explained.

"Oh mate... we're sorry. You know, you have nothing to be scared of. You are a natural performer. It's in your blood. It is something that doesn't go away." Niall said.

"Yeah Harry. Don't be scared. I know it can be hard, especially because we hadn't performed together for almost two years... but your talent is still there. And your passion. You breathe music mate." Liam said.

"I actually breathe pain now." Harry said jokingly.

All of them giggled. 

"Oh, ouch... hurts to laugh." Harry said.

"Shh... take it easy love, think about your ribs." Louis told Harry.

Harry nodded.

"Well, guys, those words mean a lot to me. You guys are right, music is my passion. I love to entertain  a crowd. I feel better already. Next time it will work out." Harry said.

"Good to hear mate. Our fans adore you. You're an amazing performer. Don't ever doubt that. We all love you mate. And not only are you a great performer, you're also a great person with a kind heart." Liam said.

"And gorgeous eyes, a lovely smile and the cutest curls I've ever seen." Louis added.

"Thanks guys. That really means a lot to me. And I love you too Lou." Harry answered with a smile.

"Now just think about recovering mate. Just take your time. Broken ribs are a very painful thing, I know that from when I broke one." Liam said.

"Yes Haz, Liam and I need to go home, but I'm sure Lou is staying with you, aren't you Lou?" Niall said.

"Of course I'll stay. What did you guys think? That I was going to leave my boyfriend alone while he is in so much pain? Nope, not going to do that. I'll be sleeping here with him tonight." Louis answered.

"You guys are the cutest couple I've ever seen. Well, feel better mate." Niall said.

Harry said goodbye to Niall and Liam as they walked out the door.

"Are you okay love? How is the pain?" Louis asked.

"Ugh... terrible. You know, those fans didn't want to let go of me when I fell into the crowd." Harry explained.

"Oh, they are like me, I also didn't want to let you go anymore when I first met you. You're just a lot to love." Louis said, looking into his boyfriends gorgeous eyes.

"Oh Lou... you're so sweet."

"So are you love. Just keep this in mind: No matter what, I'll always be there for you. You'll always have my love and my support, because I love you with all my heart." Louis said.

"Awww... and the same goes for me. No matter what, I'll be there."

Four days later Harry could go home. He was still in a lot of pain and Louis was being a good nurse for him. He brought him food and drinks, gave him his meds and was by his side. Even though Harry was still hurting, he had found back his confidence. Thanks to all the nice words and support of his best friends and boyfriend. A couple of months later they had a new show again, and this time, Harry rocked the stage.