Addicted (Louis) part 1

A/N: if addiction is a sensitive topic to you, don't read any further.

Louis' POV
I was going crazy. I was sure I had bought something yesterday. And I was also sure I had put it on the same place I usually did. In the drawer of the night stand on my side, hidden in a pair of old socks. The socks were there... but my weed was gone. Seems like I smoked a full 2 grams last night. That meant I had nothing left. Crap! I took a look at the clock. Harry would be home in about an hour, so I had to be quick if I wanted something. Harry couldn't find out.
I took my phone and sent a text. Pretty soon I received 'okay, 15 minutes.' back.
Exactly 15 minutes later the doorbell rang. I opened and payed the guy. Then I got my stuff, rolled a joint real fast and hid the rest.
Then I went outside, crossed the street and walked into the park. I went to a little seperate space in the park and lit my joint. It was delicious. Soon after the fourth puff I took, everything started to look amazing. All of those colors, never payed attention to it before. But wow, beautiful. I quickly looked at my watch and headed back home. I quickly brushed my teeth so Harry wouldn't smell it when he arrived home. Then I looked into the mirror. My eyes! They were red as hell. What should I tell Harry? I'll just tell him I cried. That I was having a bad day.

Harry's POV
I came home and saw Louis sitting on the couch. His eyes were looking really weird. I wondered what was wrong.

No one's POV
"Louis? Honey what's the matter?" Harry asked, looking at Louis.

"I just had a really bad day Haz. But I'll be fine." Louis replied.

"You don't look fine to me honey, I can tell you cried. Your eyes are so red." Harry stated.

"Well, yeah... I've cried. But I'm fine now." Louis said.

"Aw... honey... sure? You want to talk about it?" Harry asked.

"Nah, I'd rather go for a walk." Louis said.

"Shall I go with you?" Harry asked, wanting to make Louis feel better.

"No thanks Haz. I just want to be on my own a little bit. I'll be back in an hour or two." Louis answered.

Louis loved taking a walk together with Harry. But Harry couldn't know that he was smoking shit again. That's why he wanted to go alone. He just felt he had to blow something fast, or he would start to feel sick. Louis quickly ran upstairs, took the stuff out of his sock and put it in his pocket. He took some rolling papers as well. Louis said bye to Harry and left.

Harry's POV
Louis is acting strange. He cried but doesn't wanna talk. He usually takes walks with me, now he wants to be alone. Just really strange. Sure, every person needs a moment alone sometimes. But I knew him better. I knew something wasn't right.

Louis' POV
Here I was. Sitting in the park again. Smoking another joint. And soon a second, third and fourth joint followed. My head was heavy and I completely forgot the time. I looked at my clock and realised we were three hours later already. Yikes. I should head home. I quickly took a selfie to see how I looked. To my surprise, my red eyes were gone, probably because of the cold air outside. But I looked very tired. I decided to smoke one more before I went home. I started feeling in my pockets, only to pull out a small empty bag. Crap! Did it again. I smoked a full 2 grams. Next time I should buy a bit more.

No one's POV
Louis came home and went to sit next to Harry.

Harry looked at Louis. He looked exhausted.

"Hey, honey, you look tired. Where have you been?" Harry asked worriedly.

"Just in the park. And yeah, I'm kinda tired. If you don't mind, I'm going to bed." Louis answered.

"Of course not love. I'm coming with you." Harry said.

"That would be great darling." Louis said.

Both of them went upstairs and crawled into bed. They fell asleep quite fast.

Somewhere halfway the night, Louis woke up. He was sweating and feeling nauseous. He knew he needed another joint to feel better. But he couldn't smoke right now. He had to wait till the next day. The nausea completely overtook him. He didn't even make it to the bathroom. Halfway, he fell to his knees and started throwing up. He was shivering violently too.

Harry woke up from a loud noise. Harry opened his eyes and saw Louis sitting on his knees, puking his guts out.
He got out of bed and kneeled down next to Louis.

"Hey honey... shhh..  just let it out, it's okay." Harry cooed.

"H...Harry... don't be m...mad. Didn't feel good." Louis brought out.

"I'm not mad sweety. You can't help it. If you're sick, you're sick. Are you done?" Harry asked.

Louis nodded. His head was hurting like hell too.
Withdrawal symptoms. He knew it. But Harry couldn't find out. And damn, he was feeling warm. Sweat was dripping from his head.

"Let's get you to bed love. I knew something wasn't right. You could've told me you weren't feeling good honey." Harry said.

"I'm sorry." Louis answered.

"It's all right honey. Come on, you should get some sleep." Harry said and put Louis back to bed. Then he cleaned up the mess and crawled into bed too.

Before Louis fell asleep, he thought: 'Tomlinson... you're messing it up. Get yourself together.'

The next morning, Louis was feeling a bit better, but not great at all. He needed something. He felt desperate and started looking everywhere, in the hope to find something, but he had bad luck. He almost started crying, he felt like he wanted to throw things or just scream. But he decided not to do any of those things. He just took his phone instead and placed a new order. This time for 5 grams.

Then he went downstairs. Harry was sitting at the table.

"Morning love. How do you feel?" Harry asked.

"Better. Just tired." Louis said.

"Just take it easy today love. Just rest today while I'm out. I'll be home around 7 this evening." Harry said.

"I will honey." Louis said and waved at Harry when he left.

Only 10 minutes later, Louis received his order.
Louis directly went outside and smoked. He felt so much better now. Then he went home again because he was very hungry. He almost ate all the contents of the fridge.

Then, he went to lay down on the couch and fell asleep.

Harry's POV
I came home and found Louis sleeping on the couch. I decided to wake him up, otherwise he probably wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

Harry gently shook Louis shoulder and he woke up.

No one's POV
"Hey Haz. Thought you would be home around 7." Louis said.

"It is 7 Lou." Harry said.

"Oh my god, I almost slept all day." Louis said, surprised he slept so long.

"It's okay honey, you were really sick last night." Harry said.

"Yeah. Luckily I'm better now. I'm going to take a little walk." Louis said.

"Oh. All right. Wanna go alone?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, actually I do." Louis said.

Louis took his jacket and went outside.

Harry got suspicious and decided to follow him.

And then Harry knew what was going on. He saw Louis, smoking shit. And he could smell it from miles away. Harry turned around and started crying. He ran home as fast as he could.

Two hours later, Louis arrived home. Harry was waiting for him. He had tears in his eyes.

He looked at Louis, who was completely high.

Through the tears he asked: 'Why Louis? Why are you doing this. Why?'

A/N: so, this was part one. Part two coming soon ;)