A tumble down the stairs (Harry)

Louis POV
What a beautiful morning. I  had woken up before Harry today. Usually it was the other way round. But not today. I was already downstairs. I was looking outside the window and the weather was really nice. The sun was shining bright. I love this. I love summer. Maybe I could surprise Harry with some breakfast. I'm busy in the kitchen, when I hear footsteps, coming from up. Harry must have woken up. Maybe if I was fast I could finish the breakfast. Then I hear footsteps on the stairs. Then I hear a different noise, and a loud thud. What the hell was that?

Harry's POV

I woke up and the sun was shining already. I wanted to hug Louis, but he wasn't in bed anymore. I got out of bed and walked towards the closet to put on some sweatpants, a hoodie and some socks. I'm always cold in the morning. Even on summer days. I open the bedroom door and walk out and take the stairs. Halfway I slip and I tumble down. I made a really hard fall and it was hurting like hell. Ouch!

No one's POV

Louis runs outside the kitchen and sees Harry on the floor. Crap, he must have fallen from the stairs. Louis kneels down beside him.

"Hey, Haz. What happened? Did you fall?" Louis asked concerned.

"Ugh... I... OW.... yeah I fell." Harry said. He was really hurting. Especially his right shoulder and his right wrist. His ankle was hurting too.

"Are you all right love? Where are you hurting?" Louis asked.

"M...my shoulder, wrist and ankle on the right side are hurting pretty bad..." Harry said.

"Oh, Haz... do you think you can get up?" Louis asked. He could tell by the look in Harry's eyes that he was in a lot of pain.

"I... I don't know... I'll try. Can you help me please?" Harry asked, a little scared to get up.

"Sure love." Louis said.

Louis helped Harry up. Harry winced in pain. He couldn't stand on his right foot, his ankle was hurting way too much.

"OOOOWWWWWW" Harry moaned. Tears came to his eyes.

"Your ankle?" Louis asked concerned.

"Y..yeah." Harry answered softly.

"Okay love, what do you want to do? You want to sit on the couch or you want to go to the ER? You might have broken something." Louis said.

Harry wasn't really fond of hospitals, but he really was in a lot of pain.

"To the ER..." he said softly.

Louis knew that Harry must be hurting pretty bad.

"Okay Haz, can you hop on one leg, to get to the car?" Louis asked.

"Y...yeah." Harry said.

Louis gave support to Harry. He helped him into the car and accidentily he grabbed Harry's right wrist, which made Harry scream out in pain.

"OOOOOWWWWWW!" Harry screamed.

"Sorry love. I'm so sorry. I completely forgot your wrist was hurting too." Louis said, feeling guilty.

"S... okay." Harry said with a shaky voice.

Louis started driving towards the ER. When they arrived he helped Harry to get inside. They were in the waiting room. Louis saw Harry crying.

"Hey... love. What's the matter? Is it that bad?" Louis asked, gently rubbing Harry's back.

"Y...yes.. my whole right side hurts." Harry cried.

"Shh... easy sweetheart, a doctor will come to help you soon." Louis said.

A couple of minutes later a doctor came and guided them to his office.