Passed out (Harry)

"Come on Harry! You're so goddamn slow today." Louis said as they were walking towards the supermarket.

"I'm coming honey, I'm sorry." Harry replied. Truth was that he had woken up feeling a bit weird this morning. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but he knew something was off. Probably not enough sleep, since he slept quite bad.

Harry and Louis entered the supermarket.

"Oh, there you are Haz. What are we having for dinner tonight?" Louis asked.

"Well, I was thinking about tortelloni, with spinach and risotto in cheese and tomato sauce." Harry answered.

"Sounds delicious love." Louis replied happily.

"It is delicious, I made this before." Harry said and then yawned.

"Aw, tired honey?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I slept quite bad last night. And the night before." Harry answered.

"Aw. That's why you don't have that much energy today..." Louis said.

"I guess so." Harry responded.

"Why don't you take a little nap when we get home? Before dinner." Louis suggested.

"That's not a bad idea at all. I could really use a nap." Harry replied.

Both of them were at the check out, paying for their groceries. Then they walked back home.

On their way home, Harry started feeling even more weird as before. His vision was getting quite blurry. Then, they finally reached the front door. Louis had the keys and opened. Once they were inside, Harry started feeling really dizzy and the room started spinning around.

"L..Lou..Louis..." Harry managed to bring out.

"Haz? Oh my, you're really pale, are you okay?" Louis asked concerned.

"N..no, I'm dizzy." Harry said, holding on to the table to keep his balance.

"Oh honey, maybe you should sit for a little bit. I'll help you to get to the couch, okay?" Louis proposed.

"Okay." Harry answered with a shaky voice.

Louis helped Harry to get up, but as he wanted to guide Harry to the couch, Harry felt even more dizzy. Black spots appeared in front of Harry's eyes and his legs gave in. He fell to the floor and his eyes rolled back in his head. Everything went black. Louis panicked a bit.

"Haz? Harry please say something!" Louis yelled, but Harry wasn't moving.

Louis was running a hand through Harry's curls. A few minutes later, Harry began to stir and opened his eyes.

"Hey, Hazzie, you're awake. How do you feel Haz?" Louis asked while he continued to stroke his boyfriend's hair.

"Mmmh. I'm so tired. And I kinda have a headache." Harry said as he tried to sit up, but Louis made him lay down again.

"Just lay down a little more love, you just passed out." Louis said.

"Mmmhh. Okay." Harry said softly.

Harry layed down for five more minutes. Then Louis helped him to get to the couch.

"Thanks Lou." Harry said.

"You're welcome love. You okay now?" Louis asked worriedly.

"Still really tired. And my head still hurts." Harry explained.

"Okay honey. Just rest, you need it. I'll get you something for your headache, okay?" Louis asked.

Harry nodded, still feeling weak.