An idiot on rollerskates (Louis)

"Harry! Look! Look what I found outside in front of somebody's door." Louis yelled enthusiastically, holding a pair of rollerskates into his hands.

"Rollerskates? What are you going to do with those?" Harry asked curiously.

"Use them of course. I'm lucky they are my size." Louis replied, still smiling.

"Okay. But not inside our house please, there are too many things here that can break." Harry said.

"Of course I'm not going to use them inside. I'm going to use them at the skatepark at the end of the street." Louis said, joy clearly in his voice.

"Good. But before you go, eat something first. You can't skate on an empty stomach." Harry said and smiled.

"You're right. I am pretty hungry." Louis said as his stomach grumbeled.

"Yeah, I can hear that, sounds like you've swallowed a bear." Harry said jokingly.

"A bear? Haz, love, do you already see me eating a bear? Imagine me in a restaurant: 'Waiter, there's a hair on my bear...' " Louis replied.

"I kinda hear the waiter saying 'That's because bears are furry creatures sir. Be happy he hasn't honey on his paws because that doesn't go well with this dish.' " Harry responded jokingly.

"We're talking rubbish." Louis said and laughed.

"I know. Come on, let's eat some sandwiches and go outside. I want to see you skate." Harry said and put some plates on the table in the meanwhile.

Harry and Louis ate a couple of sandwiches and went outside. Louis was wearing his skates already and Harry was holding his hand. Louis was clearly not that good on skates. Every time he moved, he almost lost his balance.

"Lou, love, you're looking like a toddler who's learning how to walk." Harry said and laughed. It was just looking really funny.

"Don't laugh Haz. It's really hard. Why don't you put them on and try yourself?" Louis asked.

"Lou, my sweet boo bear. How long are we together now?" Harry asked.

Louis gave him a strange look before he replied.

"Almost eight years now. Why do you ask?" Louis said, being a bit confused about the question.

"Well, I guess you would know after eight years, that those skates won't fit me because my feet are bigger than yours." Harry said.

"Oh I know." Louis said and moved his eyebrows in a weird way while looking Harry in the eyes.

Both of them just got the giggles.

After five minutes they finally stopped laughing and they continued their trip to the skatepark. After a couple more metres, Louis was getting the hang of it now. He was skating pretty good.

Then they arrived at the skatepark. Harry went to sit down on a bench. First, Louis was skating some rounds around the park. But after a couple of rounds that kind of bored him. He skated towards the bench where Harry was sitting.

"You're doing pretty good." Harry said.

"Yeah, but skating circles gets boring. I'm going to come down from that ramp over there." Louis said, pointing at a huge ramp at the park.

"Lou, honey, sure you want to do that? You just learned how to skate." Harry said, a bit worried.

"Sure, why not?" Louis said confidently.

Louis went up the ramp. He was skating down. It was going good at first, but midway he twisted his ankle and fell down.

"Owww...." Louis cried out.