Kidney stone (Harry)

Harry got up slowly from his bed to make his way to the bathroom. It was thursday morning. He had been having pains in his stomach since wednesday night. He was taking paracetamol but it was not helping much. He tried to act like nothing was wrong but the pain was increasing. A fine sheen of sweat covered his forehead. He knew he would feel better if he could make it to the bathroom and splash some water in his face. Unfortunately, as he rounds the corner, he sees Louis coming out of the bathroom. Harry thought he would've been gone at the studio already since he was working on a new album. He tries to duck back behind the corner but Louis sees him and calls him over to give him a kiss. Harry doesn't want to be mean by avoiding him, but he just doesn't want to kiss now. Louis starts to talk about what his plans for the day are, but to Harry he might as well be speaking French. Louis' voice seems so far away and Harry begins to sway on his feet.

“Uggghhh" Harry could hear himself crying out but his voice seemed like it didn't belong to him.

“Oh my god, Harry!” Louis said. He panicked.

“Oh shit...oh shit." Louis cried out.

Harry's eyes rolled back in his head and he passed out. Louis catches him before he hits the floor and lowers him gently to the Ground. Louis runs to the bathroom to get a wet washcloth and when he returns he gently slaps his boyfriend's face and puts the wet cloth on his head. Harry is breathing but he doesn't respond to him. He just moans softly. Then Harry moans again and his eyes flutter open.

“What happened?” Harry croaked.

“You collapsed...I'm going to get you to the living room so you can rest on the couch!” Louis stated.

Louis lifted Harry up, which was a whole task since Harry is way taller than he is, and carried him to the couch.

“What's wrong Hazza sweety? Are you hurt anywhere?” Louis asked.

Harry nods.

“My stomach is killing me. I took paracetamol, but it didn't help. It hurts really bad...” His voice is barely above a whisper and Louis has to lean in closer to hear him.

Harry rolled over onto his side and moaned in pain.

When it became clear that Harry wasn't getting any better on his own, he knew that Harry had to get to a hospital. Louis suggested calling an ambulance but Harry didn't want all the commotion.

Louis carried Harry to the car. While driving to the hospital he broke the speed limit a couple of times. But he didn't care. This was a case of emergency.

At the hospital, Harry got examined and they did some tests, including an abdominal ultrasound. It becomes clear that he has a very large kidney stone. They give Harry some morphine, but it doesn't take away the pain. It just bites the edge off. Due to the location and size of the stone, they can't perform surgery to take the stone away. They would have to make too many incisions and that could cause damage to his organs. They were going to perform a lithotripsy to break the stone into small pieces and they schedule him for one in a couple of hours.

Harry is throwing up bile and isn't able to walk due to the pain.

They don't want to release him if he cannot keep down any fluids or even walk.

Louis puts a hand on his boyfriend's shoulder and rubs it softly. He saw the tears in Harry's eyes. Louis hated to see him in so much pain.