♛ 21 ♛

"Okay, so I have a bunch of activities planned!" I said as I walked into the grand living room. Aiden and Alexander glared at eachother while sitting separately. I gave them a defeated look and cleared my throat so they could pay attention to what I had to say.

"Sweetheart!" Alexander said smoothly. He glanced at Aiden from the side of his eyes and winked. Aiden rolled his eyes at his brother's remark. I cleared my throat again and slammed the sheet with the activities on the table. They both flinched back as I gazed fiercely back and forth between them. Aiden picked up the list before Alexander could and scanned it. He looked up at me from the list with a raised eyebrow and a disappointed look.

"Go-karting?" he spoke.

"No way! Go-karting!" Alexander exclaimed grabbing the list from Aiden's hand. His smile grew larger and larger as his eyes went down the list. "This list is great!" He looked up with bright eyes which gave me hope.

"See? Alexander likes it! Why can't you?" I said pointing at Alex and then back at him. He just shook and turned his head. I gave Alex a desperate look of help. He glanced at his brother as an evil smirk appeared on his face. Alex stood up and put his arm around me, winning Aiden's full attention.

"Guess it will just be you and I then Iris!" Alex blurted. He winked at me which made me play along with his gimmick.

"Guess so," I said as I took quick glances at Aiden who was watching us ferociously. I smirked mentally and decided to take it one step ahead. I grabbed Alex's shirt collar and pulled him towards my face. Even Alex was shocked at my gesture as he gazed at me with wide eyes. I leaned close to his ear and whispered loud enough for Aiden to hear, "It will be more fun." I turned my head to see Aiden's reaction. He was appalled by my actions. I looked back at Alex who was even further alarmed. I let go of his collar and crossed my arms in a sassy manner. Why were they so scared?

"I'll get the keys!" Aiden announced.

"Good idea!" Alex said quickly regaining himself.

Both brothers shuffled around the room before gathering the things they needed. They exited the door at the same time, fighting over who was going to leave through the door. An endearing look fell upon my face as Aiden exited first then the little one. Before Alex started, he turned around and gave me a puzzling look as if he was searching for an answer for himself. He swung around and finally departed, leaving me alone in the living room. I let out an exasperated sigh and picked up the list from the table. I gave myself a hopeful nod and followed the brothers.

________________

"Let's play a game!" I announced from the back of the car. You see, getting in the car was a significant issue. I had to fight with Alex to sit in the shotgun seat. The brothers secretly teamed up and fooled me into believing someone was on the roof of the palace. Alex then quickly pushed me to the side and hopped inside the car, and I ended sitting in the back. I did not let it get to me because this way the two idiots will bond.

"What game?" Aiden asked unenthusiastically. I decided to think of a million games I use to play as a child with my mother. Suddenly I had an idea to mind twist the brothers.

"Okay. If my nose is A, and this seatbelt is B, then what is C?" I asked as I confidently crossed my arms. They both proceeded to an in-depth thought session. I smirked like a genius because none of them would be able to answer-

"C is my sweater," Aiden said suddenly. The cockiness I had inside of me washed away. How did he get it?

"Wait how?" Alex asked confusedly. Aiden met eyes with me in the rearview mirror and smirked. I looked away furiously and tried coming up with another game.