♛ 34 ♛

"I need your help!"

I slammed open the door as Drew who was once sitting on his bed with Miles rushed over to me, their eyes filled with horror.

"You- You have blood on your f-face," Miles stuttered which made me glare at him. I felt the metallic liquid near my lips, which I instantly wiped using the back of my hand.

"Are you okay?" Drew asked looking strongly into my eyes. I couldn't hold his stare, so I tore away.

"Can you help me or not?" I asked sternly as they both gave eachother a look and then nodded. We raced out the dorm rooms and up to Elior's. Miles almost let out a loud shriek before Drew put a hand on his mouth.

I couldn't look them in the eye, but I could just feel Drew shooting lasers at me. He slowly made his way to the bed where Elior lied.

"He's still breathing?"

"I didn't kill him, yet. The stab was near his stomach. He'll live." I folded my arms and walked towards the bloody bed. His body laid there. So weak. So helpless.

"Iris!" Drew snapped his fingers in front of my face. "What do you want us to do?"

"Throw him in the dungeons."

"And how do you suppose we do that? Just waltz out with the King's corpse in front of the guards?" Drew mocked.

"That won't be a problem," I said taking out my dagger and switching it to a Bō staff.

"Woah!" Miles said staggered back as the dagger almost touched him. "What the hell?"

"You plan to kill everyone?" Drew shook his head in disappointment.

"You got a better one?" I asked standing in front him. He obviously seemed shaken up.

"I just - I just don't want you to get us all in trouble," he whispered harshly. "There's at least fifty of them outside with weapons much stronger than yours-"

I cut him off by sweeping the staff below his feet causing him to fall with a thud. I pointed it at his face, anger brewing inside me.

"You were saying?" I asked as I inched the dagger at the tip of his nose.

"Fine," he said through gritted teeth, swatting away the weapon from his face. I helped him up, but he shook it off. "Miles, help me wrap this up." He pointed to the side of the bed sheet as Miles scurried over.

"Thank you. You will be repaid for your duties-"

"Can you just go already?" Drew said annoyed. I broke out my daze and grimaced at him.

Making my way to the door, I glanced back one last time to see them discussing how to remove him. A glimmer of guilt passed my eyes, but it vanished as something took over. A presence of an Iris I could not recognize.

Making my way to Derek's room, who would most likely be asleep at this hour, I put my fingers on the doorknob and twisted it as quietly as possible. I could not feel any regret about what my actions would do next. The feeling of clashing my knife into his head somehow soothed me.

With tiny steps, I listened to his soft snores. So gullible and innocent as he slept. Probably dreaming of a life he never had. Instead, he worked like a slave for a sadist. The blade of the dagger made a shink sound as it released itself from the end of the staff.

"This isn't right," I whispered to myself.

"Yes, it is," a voice from behind me lowly said. A small gasp escaped my lips.

I swerved around and met the dark eyes of Aiden. He stood there tall with his arms crossed and a menacing smirk on his face. He wore a tux, and his hair was gelled back like it always is.