《Chapter 2》

Taehyung's POV

I checked the time and it was already 4.45 pm and I could hear my mom walking downstairs on heels.

"Tae, I'll be leaving soon. Help yourselves if you want to eat anything.. You can ask Jin to cook for you." She said as she was looking at her phone.

"Okay, just have fun!" I smiled to her.

"And Tae, I might be late so, you can just lock the door, I have a spare key." she said as she showed me her keys.

We then heard the doorbell. I was the one who opened the door revealing a tall, he was mid 30's to 40's.

He smiled at me, "You must be Taehyung, I am Mr.Jeon and you can just call me Junghyuk." I smiled back.

"Hello Junghyuk.Come in, my mom is just grabbing her purse." I let him in and yelled for my mom

She then went downstairs and Junghyuk was amazed by mom's beauty.My mom was blushing!

"Ehem.." I said because they were just staring at each other.

"Uh,yeah I think we should go." Mom said and Junghyuk lead her to his car and before they could go I shouted.

"Junghyuk! Take care of my mom and have fun!" I said and went back to the house.

I was just watching TV when i heard the doorbell and I could here someone screaming.I directly opened the door and I saw j-hope jumping around.

"Taehyung! Save me!! There was a snake near the roadside and I almost stepped on it!!!!" He said while jumping around

"Oh my god hyung, just go inside and stop shouting!" I said and he finally calmed down.

Soon, Namjin and Yoonmin came.

"Are you guys hungry?" They all nodded except for suga hyung that was sleeping on the couch while hugging jimin.

"Don't worry! I will just cook for you guys!" Jin hyung said as he went to the kitchen.

"So why is mom gone for the evening?" J-hope-hyung said. They call my my mom 'mom' as well because my mom treated them like her own sons as well..

"Well, she has a date with her co-worker" The moment I said that, they looked at me with wide eyes.

"Wow! I don't know what to say, I am happy for her!" Namjoon-hyung said. The others nodded as well.We then heard Jin-hyung shouting from the kitchen.

"Well I am happy for her! By the way, this is almost done."

Soon, Jin-hyung called us for dinner and while eating, They asked me about junghyuk so I told them about him as well as him being a single parent.

"Wait, so he has a child as well?" Jimin asked. I nodded.

"But Tae, what if one day, your mom marries junghyuk and then you have a sibling or a hyung/noona but then that person is really evil?" Hobi-hyung asked and that made suga-hyung smack his head.

"OW! what did you do that for?!" Hobi-hyung was about to hit him bac when jin-hyung grabbed their ears.

"What did I tell you about fighting while eating?!" They told him to stop while whining..

"Well anyways! I wouldn't care about him or her but if that persom tries to hurt my mom,then I am gonna slit his troat." I said while eating. They just nodded and saying it was a good idea.

After eating we have decided to watch a movie which was 'Finding Dory'. In the middle of the movie hobi-hyung was whining because he was sad for dory.

The movie ended and I checked what time was it and it was already 9pm. The hyungs then decided to go home since they were all already sleepy.

As soon as they were gone.I decided to clean myself and go to bed since I was sleepy as well..

As soon as my head landed on the pillow, I directly fell asleep.

~Next Moring~

I rolled to the side of my bed and I noticed it was already morning since it was already bright. I sat on my bed and rubbed my eyes.. I got out of bed and stretched for a while before going to the bathroom.

Once i was done taking a bath and changing my clothes, I went downstairs and saw my mom drinking coffee.

As soon as she saw me, she smiled and greeted me a goodmorning. I did the same and sat down in front of her.

I put two pancakes on my plate and began eating..

"So, how was your date with Junghyuk last night?" I said as I shoved a piece of pancake to my mouth.

"We just had dinner and talk about oursleves.." she said as she sipped her coffee.

~After 4 months~

Well it's been months and my mom and junghyuk are now dating.We are now eating at a restaurant cuz junghyuk invited me for dinner.

"So Taehyung, you are now 20 years old right?" Junghyuk said and I just nodded and smiled.

"It means you are older than my son." He said and I looked back to him.

"Oh, how old is your son then?" I said as I ate a piece of meat.

"He is 18 years old. He acts cold with other people but if he is close with you, he is really a happy person." My mom then smiled.

"You should invite him to dinner then" my mom said. "Well I can't until next 2 weeks because he is still in Busan." He said.

"Oh then, as soon as he comes back, invite him to have dinner with us." Mom said.

We just continued to eat and after that we Junghyuk dropped us home.

~~~

Weeks passed and you won't believe it, Junghyuk actually proposed to my mom!
I am happy for them since I can see my mom really happy.

I told the news to the boys and they came at the same day to congratulate my mom.

We were now having lunch with junghyuk and the boys, when the doorbell rang.I was about to stand up but Junghyuk stood up and what he said next made me kind of nervous for some reason.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh let me get it Tae, it might be your future step-brother"

____________________________________