《Chapter 10》

Jungkook's POV

It had been a week after my conversation with Jin-hyung.

We hang out with the hyungs almost everyday and Jin-hyung had been making excuses and ideas for me to have a 'moment' with taehyung.

It's Tuesday today and I'm on the way  to my class. As soon as I entered the room, Yugyeom and Mark were waving furiously at me and telling them to sit with them. I did as what they told and sat beside yugyeom.

"So Jungkook, tell me about your brother, Teahyung." Yugyeom said as he put his hand on his chin.

"Why should I?" I asked. He just frowned at me.

"Well because, first, your brother is not in our hall all the time and we don't get to see him all the time, second, he is popular in this school, either boys or girls are in love with him! Lastly, he is so fucking hot and handsome!" He said and I could tell that he was imaging about Taehyung in his mind and he was fanboying over him.

"Okay, now I know that you have a crush on him as well, I have decided not to talk about him" I said and just began taking my books out.

"But why?!" He said while shaking me furiously. Mark immediately stopped him

"Because! I don't want my friend and my brother dating! But I doubt that's gonna happen. I don't think you and my brother have mutual feelings." I said and Mark was laughing at him while he was frowning.

To be honest, It's not that I hate  yugyeom for my brother. Well, you already know that I'm in love with him and what he said made me jealous, protective and possessive with Taehyung.

It was only 2 more periods 'till our dismissal and the last one was gym class and our coach had decided to join the seniors with us. As soon as he said that, my ears perked up, knowing that Taehyung would be there.

The coach told as to sit on the benches first while waiting for the seniors and while we were sitting, Yugyeom was talking and blabbering about Taehyung all the time!

"Yugyeom! Stop this thing about my brother! Find another man! Besides, I think you and that BamBam guy will look good together." I said and winked at him. Me and Mark high-fived while he started to blush.

"Ooooohh someone's blushing!" Mark teased and I just chuckled

"Omygod stop! Okay fine! I don't have a thing for Taehyung, I'm just curious about him and about BamBam, I have been crushing on him for 2 years already even though I know that he is a playboy." He said and looked down while blushing.

Me and Mark were left in shock. We were speechless. I looked at Mark and he signaled me to comfort him and I did.

"Don't worry, Someday you will be able to change the playboy's heart and make him yours. Just believe in yourself and never give up." I said as I patted his shoulders.

He smiled at me reassuringly and thanked me for comforting him all the way.

Suddenly there was a lot of cheering and  I looked up to the front door if the gym and my eyes immediately landed in Taehyung. He was wearing his basketball  jersey and damn he looked so hot!

He was with Jimin and I noticed they were looking for someone. Then I froze when Taehyung saw me and pointed at me.

The boys beside me started to fanboy cuz Taehyung and Jimin were heading towards us.

"Hey kookie!" He said I smiled back at him."Hey, Taetae!"

I also greeted Jimin and he greeted me back. Taehyung was still standing and it seems like he doesn't know where to sit.

"Uhm excuse me,but can you move a bit so that I can sit beside Jungkook?" Taehyung said as he told Mark to move aside and Mark just moved to sit beside Yugyeom who was in my other side.

Mark |Yugyeom |me| Taehyung|Jimin

The coach told us that we were gonna watch the seniors play basketball. I cheered knowing that Taehyung would be playing.

He smiled at me and went in front to the court with Jimin. They had to have battle with BamBam's team and I sensed that this will be a really intense game.

BamBam went to us and asked yugyeom to hold his towel and Yugyeom gladly took it. His face was red as a tomato right now and we just kept on teasing him.

The game started and the whole time, I was only staring at Taehyung and I have to say, he is indeed a good player and he is a good leader for their team.

It was the last game and everyone kept on cheering for their team and I just kept on shouting Taehyung's name. He suddenly looked at me and winked.

I widened my eyes and immediately blushed. Thank Jisoos that no one saw that!

In the end, Taehyung's team won and I immediately ran up to him and hugged him while congratulating him.

I immediately let go of the hug once I realized that I was enjoying it too much.

It was already dismissal and I was thankful that the game took the whole period and we didn't get to do anything.I don't really have the mood to do exercising.

I waited for Taehyung to finish changing and when he went out, Jimin was following him. I frowned at the thought that he would be going with us in the car.

We then followed Taehyung  to the parking lot but before we could go there, Jimin stopped us.

"Guys, I'm going to the front gate. Yoongi is gonna pick me up" he said as he smiled.

"Okay we will go ahead."

"Oh ya! Don't forget our dinner at Jin- hyung's cafe later night okay?" He said and skipped towards the front gate.
Taehyung looked at me and smiled

"Oh ya! About that, Jin-hyung invited us to dinner. He said he missed us since we haven't met after a week." He entered the car and I soon followed.

"What time should we arrive there?" I asked as I put on my seatbelt on.

"Uhm, Jin-hyung  said that he would start cooking after our dismissal cuz he went to the market to buy the ingredients. So he said we can come to the cafe between 6.00 and 7.30."

I just nodded and he continued to drive home.
______________________________________

Sorry for not updating these past few days✌✌