《Chapter 4》

Taehyung's POV

"Hyung,you know you have a nice butt"

I froze on what he had said and I slowly faced him.

"W-what d-did you s-say??" I slapped myself mentally for stuttering.And he widened his eyes when he realised what he had said.

"Uhm, I'm sorry! I didn't meant to say that! Please, let's just forget about that" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

I just nodded and continued walking and  lead him to my room. I opened my room and just sat on my bed.

"Well,this is my room and you can just sleep here and I'll just sleep here on the floor." I said as I smiled to him

"Hyung, it's fine. You don't have to. I will just sleep on the floor."

" No it's fine, I can just sleep down here."

"But you own this room,  and I'm just a guest so you sleep on your bed!"

"Why don't both of us  just sleep in this bed since its a king-sized bed." I said as I patted my side for him to sit beside me.

He sighed and mumbled a 'fine' and sat beside me.

"So, since I don't know what to do, why don't we just know about each other?" I said and smiled.He had no emotion and just kept on looking at his phone.

He shrugged, " Up to you." I fixed myself and sat straight on the bed.

"I'll start! Why do you always keep a straight face?" I said tilting my head to the side.

"Because I don't like to show the real me, to the people i don't know or to the people I just knew." I nodded and waited for him to ask me a question.

"Why do I feel like you are always happy and you don't have any problems at all?"
I smiled at him.

"Well, not all smiles are real and maybe I am just really good at hiding my problems. Well if you think I don't have any problems at all, then you are wrong. Sometimes I just feel like I don't want live because of the pain I'm feeling or the pain that I felt." I said as I smiled sadly at him.He stared at me but his eyes showed me that he was kind of worried.

"What is your favourite food?" I said, trying to avoid the topic.

"I like any kind of food." He said. "What about you?" I held my chin to show that I was thinking." Well, I like a lot of foods"

"Say the truth, are you willing to be my brother?" He looked at me.

"Well, at first I thought it was a bad idea but then I saw my dad happy for finding someone and besides you don't look bad." He said.We talked for many hours.We kind of get along and he was now slowly showing me his real personality. His smile is my favourite cuz it's like a bunny smile! But then he suddenly asked me a question that I was too scared to answer.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Well, I never had a girlfriend and to be honest.... I like guys better... please don't hate me for that." I said as I bowed my head. He held up my chin so that he could see me.

"Hey, don't worry, I don't hate you. Besides, we are the same." He then I could see his lips form a small smile. I then hugged him.

"I am glad to hear that, Kookie!" I said and let go of the hug.

"Kookie?" He asked me curiously. I nodded."Yeah, it's your nickname and I thought of that when I saw your cute bunny smile."  He smiled again showing his bunny teeth.

"Well I like that! Now, I have decided your nickname would be Taetae hyung!" He said and I just giggled. We then heard mom calling us for dinner.

~After Dinner~

"Hyung, are you sure you are comfortable with me sleeping in the same bed as you?" He said while he was standing and hugging his pillow, aww that is so cute!

"Yes kookie, now come here. We still have school tomorrow and we can't be late." I said as I yawned. He just mumbled an 'okay' and he  went beside me. There was a small space between us because of the pillow.

Before I drifted to sleep, I heard him whispering, " Night Night Taetae hyung"

______________________________________