《Chapter 34》

Author's POV  ( A/N: Hello my Loves)

It was finally evening and Yoongi had finally finished working. Now here he is driving his car with Jungkook on the passenger's seat... on the way to Kang Daniel's party.

"I can't believe Tae actually did that just to make you jealous." Yoongi said meanwhile, jungkook sighed as if someone took away his food without him knowing.

"It's not my fault that those girls were hitting on me! I didn't even look at them!"

"Well you know, I have experienced this a lot of times with my mochi... You really can't change their mind."  Yoongi said and parked his car near Daniel's house.

Before going out of the car, they both looked at each other and sighed, knowing they might witness something which may ruin their day. Both males went out of the car and met with Jackson who was already drunk.

"GUYSSS! why do you look familiar? Do you know where Markiee is?" He said as he started to stumble and almost fall to the ground but was prevented by a pair of arms.

"I'm right here." Mark said and Jackson started smiling and shouted "Cute" at Mark's face.

The other two males shook their heads and lost the chance to ask whether they saw Jimin and Taehyung as Mark dragged Jackson towards the car.

When they entered the house, all they heared were screaming, laughing and even moaning. They were both surprised that this party was hectic and the fact they could hear all those noises despite the loud blast of the music.

Since it's a party, a lot of people were thirsty for hot guy and girls. Which actually put their attention to both males who looked like a full course meal..(A/N: ehem ehem) But knowing these two, they ignored all of the girls who were trying to hit on them and started looking for their boyfriends. They both split ways but after a while, Yoongi went back to Kook.

"Kook! I found Jimin... The thing is, Tae was not there where Jimin was." Yoongi said as he was carrying a knocked out Jimin who was mumbling words.

Jungkook started to look again and informed Yoongi to bring Jimin back in the car. After struggling to find his boyfriend in that huge mansion, he saw his boyfriend, alone, in the balcony of the second floor and talking to a flower with a pout on his face, clearly drunk. Jungkook should be mad but the sight in front of him made him chuckle. He slowly neared Tae to hear what he was saying.

"B-but why are you called a flower? That name is weird.. look at me... my name is TaeTae... very cute right? I don't want to call you a flower, I'll think of a better name for you." Tae said as he touched the flower.. Jungkook was very amused to see a drunk Taehyung, He never knew his boyfriend would be cuter than he already is.

Jungkook was about to go to him and crouch down to pick him up when Tae shouted and "AHA" while pointing his index finger to the ceiling... the loud shout made Jungkook have a mini heart attack.

"I have the best name for you and that petal... it's cute right... it's matches you.... and me" Tae said the last few words in a very low voice and was blushing.. Jungkook wondered what he was thinking to the point he was blushing.

"M-maybe  I-i'll give you a new one.... kookie calls me 'petal'... so I can't give you that name.. Kookie only gets to call ME petal." They said as he pointed at the flower with a cute frown and pout on his face. Jungkook  was trying his best to not let out all his uwu's. He message yoongi that he found Tae and that they will be out soon.

"Petal?" Jungkook said and when Tae noticed who called him, He jumped in joy and ran to Jungkook who immediately caught him.

"I see there's another petal here..." Jungkook said, teasing Taehyung who was looking at the flower like a mad puppy.

"No! Kookie! Don't call this thing 'petal' I'm only your petal!" Tae argued and threw the cute flower into the air and hugged jungkook tightly. Jungkook just shook his head due to the behavior of his lover. 

Soon they finally went out of the party and went inside the backseat of Yoongi's car.  On the way to Jungkook and Tae's house, Taehyung started to feel hot.. He kept on whimpering and saying that it was hot. He also started  to sweat.

"kookie, It's so hot...." Tae said as he started to unbutton his shirt..and went to craddle Jungkook and sat on his lap.

"For god's sake! Jungkook hold your fucking hormones and stop your boyfriend! I'm not letting you fuck here inside my car and the fact that me and Jimin are here, makes it worse." Yoongi said as he speed up his driving cuz Yoongi is not letting anything happen unless it's Jimin and him, inside his own car.

Finally after few minutes , which was like hours to Jungkook, they finally made it to the house. At this point, Taehyung was already shirtless while Kook hugs him in order to cover his body. He thanked Yoongi quickly and wished them a safe trip and immediately dashed to their house.

××× ( A/N : not that much of a rated scene but still....)

Taehyung started kissing Jungkook while Jungkook held him up... they went to the couch and made out until Tae started taking off Jungkook's shirt..  Meanwhile, the other male was making marks on Tae's neck. Soon, Taehyung asked him to take them to Jungkook's room.

When they reached, Kook laid Tae on the bed without breaking the kiss..Soon, Taehyung broke the kiss and stared at Kook's bambi eyes.

"Kook, let's make love."

Jungkook had no idea on what to do, whether he would be giving in Taehyung or making Tae wait until he is actually in the right mind.

"Tae, I think we should wait until you actu-" He was stopped by tae's lips on his.

"Kook, trust me, I will never, ever regret this... I trust you." He said while staring right at Jungkook's eyes.  That was Kook's go signal and started to unbutton his pants, same goes for Taehyung.

The whole night, they spent their time making love until they were dead-tired.

×××

~Next Morning~

Jungkook's POV

I woke up due to the bright rays of the sun. I looked to beside me and saw my petal sleeping peacefully, He was cuddling me while both of us were covered with a blanket.

Suddenly, flashbacks of last night came to my mind and I smiled at him knowing, that he trusts me that much. It was the best feeling ever, knowing we were each others' firsts. But I'm worried he might regret since he was drunk last night.

Soon he  stirred in his sleep and gently opened his eyes and smiled when he saw I was staring at him. I was waiting for his reaction when he just blushed and burried his head on my neck.

"Last Night was the best koo... Thankyou and I Love You." He mumbled in my neck but i still heard it. I smiled and all the worries were washed away from me.

"I love you too, My Petal."

Soon, we were about to take a shower when we heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Kook? Tae? Where are you guys? And why are there clothes scattered in the living room? We came early to surprise you but you are surprising me by how messy the whole house is!"

Soon we heard knocking and then trying to turn the door-knob, luckily I locked it last night.

Shit...

That voice...

It belongs to Taeyon....

Our parents' are back!

________________________________________________

A/N: Hey babes! How are you all??

I'm truly sorry for being inactive but I'm trying my best to update

Btw!

Thanks for the 200k+ reads and 8k+ votes!!! I really appreciate it <3

Also...

Who is a MEWGULF fan ( Waanjai)  here?????

Cuz  I am :)))))))