《Chapter 9》

Jungkook's POV

As I was staring at the ceiling, the noise downstairs was getting louder and I could guess that the hyungs were here already.

I decided not to go down since I was not in the mood and I just might see Tae talking with the other hyungs and just ignore me.

I hugged my pillow and sighed. There were a lot of things going on my mind I don't know if I should continue this feeling for Tae.. I know that I have no chance with him.

I shrugged off those thoughts and just just checked  the message that Yugyeom  sent me.

Yugyeom:
Hey kook! Just wanna let you
know that I won't be able to
come to skul tom. Can you
please tell me all the homework
and notes given to me on the next day!
Thank you!!

Jungkook:
                       Hello to you as well. Well                                  okay then, I will just update
you on the things you have
missed..

As soon as I typed that, someone knocked on the door. Then I stayed quiet for a while, waiting for that person to speak.

"Kookie? It's me Tae. Let's go eat, the hyungs are here and they bought pizza."
He said as he waited for my answer.

I was hesitating to open it but my stomach just grumbled so I had no choice.

I opened the door and I saw Taehyung standing in front of me with a small smile. I just nodded and went out of my room without talking and while walking downstairs, I was just looking down, too afraid to look at him and just break down that I can't be with him.

When we reached the living room, the hyungs were already there sitting and eating pizza. When they saw us,they told us to sit and eat.

Taehyung was about to sit with me when hobi-hyung  asked him to sit between him and Jimin. I had no choice but to sit beside Jin-hyung since that was the only available place.

When I sat down, I took a slice of pizza and started eating.

While we were eating, they were also talking and laughing while I just stayed quiet and laugh sometimes and Jin-hyung noticed that.

"Hey,  what's wrong? Are you sick?" He nudged me as he asked me.

"Huh? No, I'm fine hyung... maybe I'm just tired."  I said as I took the last bite of my pizza and drank a glass of water.

He nodded and he continued to listen to the others.. I decided to just stay at my room and just maybe sleep so at least I could forget all about these feelings in my head.

"Hyung, I will just go in my room and take some rest." I whispered to jin-hyung and he just nodded and told me to take a good rest.

I thought that TaeTae would notice it but, he was still eating and laughing with hoseok-hyung and jimin. Suga-hyung was busy eating his pizza.

Then I slapped myself mentally again. Why do I keep on hoping that he would notice me here.. I just bowed my head while walking to my room. I locked the door so no one could enter.

As soon as I laid down on my bed, I felt really sleepy so I just decided to just take a nap since it was still 5.30 p.m

Jin's POV