《Chapter 21》

Taehyung's POV

It's dismissal time already and I'm already with the hyungs on our normal meeting place.

We can't leave because, kookie is still not here...

"What is taking kookie so long?" I asked as I looked at my phone, checking if he messaged me..

"Maybe he has some extra class or his teacher wanted to talk to him." Hobi-hyung  said and the others nodded in agreement. I  let out a sigh and just waited.

After a few moments, Kookie went to us, running. I finally smiled at him.

But it faded as soon as Jin-hyung asked kookie,

"Kookie, why is there a bruise  on your cheek??? Are you okay?"

"Hyung,don't worry.. I'm fine... this is nothing..compared to what I did to that asshole." He whispered the last sentence,thinking that no one heard him but I heard it loud and clear.

I clenched my fist, anger rising up.
"Who is that asshole?" I growled.

Third Person's POV

The other guys were indeed shocked to see taehyung in that state, including jungkook who froze in his spot and had wide eyes.

"Hyung? What are you talking about?" Jungkook said, trying to convince the red head that nothing happened..

"Cut it out jungkook, I heard what you said. So don't try hiding it." Taehyung then stared at the boy. Everyone knew that he was very pissed as he called the boy by his name.

"Kooks, just tell us what happened. Before it gets worse." Yoongi told jungkook and the latter just sighed in defeat.

"As soon as the bell rang, I got up and I skipped towards here but on the way here.. someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to an empty class. It was Bambam and I was about to ask why he pulled me.. he suddenly kissed me. I kept on pushing him until I kicked him. He then punched me, saying that I was a fucking bitch. But then I used my strength and beat him until he was unconscious. I then left the class and went here." After that, all the other guys were left in shock except for one redhead boy who was very mad.

He didn't like the the fact that Bambam, that jerk, kissed his kookie and called him a fucking bitch.

"That bastard! I am gonna kill him!" Taehyung said and  ran to find the jerk.

All the boys, including jungkook knew that once taehyung gets angry, he could never control it and may do something really bad.

The boys started to freak out and started telling jungkook to go follow him before anything happens.

He started to run after taehyung and looking for him but he couldn't help but think that the redhead could really change in a second.. last night he was blushing and all cute but now it seems like he would kill anyone that messes with him.

Luckily, Taehyung hasn't found the jerk and was still looking at every class. Jungkook then ran up to him, holding the boy's face.

"Hey Tae, calm down. I'm okay and I didn't get hurt. My bruise will be gone in a few days so don't worry." Taehyung just glared.

"He kissed you and called you a bitch! I can't just let him get away with that! He needs to suffer... badly" taehyung then formed his hands into fists once again.

"Tae, look at me in the eyes." Once he said that the latter then stared deeply at him and softened  a bit.

"Tae, remember this. This is not the real you, okay? The real taehyung I know is the cute, fluffy, baby one that blushes every time I give you pet names.." jungkook said and smiled at him, the redhead  soon softened and hugged Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, you know how I am with my anger issues... Thank you for making me realise that this is wrong." He said then giggled.

"But are you sure you are okay? He shouldn't have kissed you in the first place." Taehyung said and pouted. Jungkook just chuckled.

"Don't worry! That will never happen again."

They both made their way toward the others.. The hyungs soon smiled, knowing that everything was fine.

"Come on children, let's eat in my wonderful cafe. I will cook a delicious meal for all." Jin-hyung said while smiling and made his way to their car.

We all went to our cars and went to Jin-hyung' s cafe. On the way, Taehyung's tummy grumbled and we both laughed.
I smiled as I saw his beautiful and unique smile.

~At Pink Mario Cafe~

The cafe wasn't that crowded so the oldest had time to make a dish for his beloved friends.

While the others are waiting for their food, all of them were too busy on their phones.
As soon as the food was served, they still didn't talk to each other because they were all hungry and just focused on eating.

After eating, they just talked about random stuffs until they felt tired and sleepy. They said goodbye' s to each other.

As soon as they reached home, the others except the two maknaes.. were texting.

      Taekook Shippers♡

Jimin95jams:
Hyungs! We should plan a game
that we can play on Friday and
also have Taekook moments
:)))))

Ihatesnakeu:
Omg yes! We should play dare or consequences! That would be fun! Not only for Taekook but for Namjin  and Yoonmin  too! Some lovey lovey moments are about to happen 🙄

Yoongay:
No problem with me right jiminie 😏😏

Jimin95jams:
😶😶😶😶😶

RM:
I have no problem at that too..

PrincessJin:
I'm okay with it but once that jungkook or taehyung disagrees with the dare or if the dare is too hard, we won't be forcing them okay? They are still smol.

Jimin95jams:
Ofcourse hyung! This rule will also be valid for us right?

Btw! Hobi hyung! You should bring a friend so that you have a partner!

PrincessJin:
Oh yeah! Jimin is right, you should! So you won't be lonely.

Ihatesnakeu:
Nah.. I'm okay with myself and besides I have all the ships and I could just adore you guys 😁😁

PrincessJin:
Oh well then.. suite yourself.
Now, everyone sleep.. it's getting late. Especially you Park Jimin.. you still have school tomorrow.

Jimin95jams:
Okay hyung! Goodnight everybody!! Sweet dreams 😙😙

______________________________________

Hi again!

Double update since I want to make it up to you guys for not updating.

I hope you enjoy this chapter 😀