《Chapter 38》

What he didn't notice was the secret glances between Jungkook and Namjoon.

He also did a mistake on double-checking if anyone was there when he carried Taehyung out of the room and when he put him to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

"Hyung , don't you think there is something going on? From the look on his face before , he looked quite nervous. It looks like he is hiding something, don't you think?" Jungkook whispered to Namjoon. The older of the two then nodded. They were both in the cafeteria, buying some snacks for the boys... They wanted to stay in the hospital incase an emergency occurs or if Tae's so called father may approach them...

" If there is anything that he is hiding, we should not show that we are suspecting him. Let's keep it low for now... we should check on Tae as well... let's roam around the hospital area if he is there. He might be there just wandering around, like what your father said. " Hyung said and I nodded... he is right... let's think positively...

While going back to the room, Yugyeom messaged me and said to take care of myself as well as Taehyung... Then he told me that he would send any important notes or classwork done today. I thanked him and went inside the room. 

" Hyung, since you are here in the hospital, why don't you have a check-up on that koala bear of yours? " Jimin said as he caressed Jin-hyung's not so-visible baby bump.

" You are right... Joonie, let's go ask if we could do some check up." Jin-hyung said and Namjoon smiled and they held hands and went out of the room. He also glanced at me, which I got the message.. I should tell the hyungs. 

"It would be so nice to have a baby." Jimin said as his eyes sparkled. 

"I would love to plant a baby on you but you are still young." Yoongi hyung said which caused a red Jimin and a disgusted Hobi and me.

"Eeeekkk! Too much information! Get a room you two! " Hobi hyung said as he closed his ears.

" Hyungs, I have to tell you something." They all put all their attention to me. I looked outside of the room to check if my dad was nearby.. He suddenly went out when we said that we would stay here for the whole day. 

" Don't you all think that my dad is hiding something? He looked nervous before when he saw us in this room." They thought about it and they nodded. 

"Yeah and he threw us all the questions on why we were here and not at school or work. I mean it's not wrong to ask that but at this situation, we should stay here with Tae and his mom." Jimin said..

"Have you seen Taehyung? " Yoongi hyung said.

"No.. that's why me and Namjoon hyung agreed on looking around the hospital area, maybe he might be really there... To make sure, let's all just not act suspicious and slowly get out of the room. One of us should stay here beside mom." I said.  

" I'll  stay here, you guys go find Tae." Hobi hyung said and the 3 of us went out of the room one by one. 

We decided to split ways and meet up back in mom's hospital room. I went out and saw other patients with nurses and their families... I strolled around and saw no sign of Tae. I ran back to the hospital room, thinking that Yoongi or Jimin hyung may have found him. When I entered the room, both of them were already there and they shook their head to tell me that they didn't find him. That's when I started to worry. Maybe something bad has happened to him. Maybe he collapsed somewhere... 

"Jungkook, calm down.. I'm sure he will saw up later... Don't overthink about it." Yoongi hyung said but I know that he is also worried. 

I sat down on the couch with Hobi hyung and tried to clear off my mind and closed my eyes... But I heard a grunt and I opened it and the hyungs were looking at the direction of the bed. Her eyes were open and was looking around