《Chapter 31》

"Yugyeom, invited me to go with him to this place... He said it's very special and want to show it to me. why ? Any problem?" My heart sank more at that.

"Ani, just wondering since we could hang out and watch movies and maybe cuddle..." I said and looked down.

"Oh petal, don't worry alright? The moment I reach home, I'm gonna cuddle you and do anything you want, is that alright with you?" i just nodded.

Soon, we went to the car and he drove us to school.

I was sad that he had other plans but I don't really mind since it's just Yugueom and I know they are just bestfriends as Yugyeom is with BamBam.

_________________________________________

Tae's POV

It's Friday today and I have never been more nervous in my whole life. Kookie seemed so busy and kept on looking at his phone.

"Koo,why are you so busy? You have been on your phone since this morning and before I was saying something but you weren't listening," I said and pouted at him. Finally he looked up at me and hid his phone in his pocket.

"Oh it's nothing bub, I'm just talking with my dad... don't worry about it. And sorry, what were you saying before?" he asked and I pouted and faced away from him.

"You won't even listen again anyway." I said as I huffed. He grabbed my chin.

"Oh petal, don't be sad... I'll listen to whatever you are gonna say okay?" I just nodded and started saying whatever I wanted to share to him.

Soon, we both had to go to our respective classes. Jimin messaged me that he will just meet me after dismissal because he had full classes today.

As usual the classes were boring except for art class ofcourse... It was finally the last period which was literature class and I'm sure most of the students are not even paying attention...to which I'm one of those...

I remembered that Koo has to leave immediately after school which made me sad because I won't be able to confess... Seems like we are not meant to be... I'll somehow find another time to confess... At the same time, i can't wait for him to go home because he said we will watch and cuddle all night.

Finally the bell rang and all the students ran out of the room as if they were bulls. I checked my phone and got a message from Jimin and Koo.

( Ignore the time )

Aleast I get to spend time with Jiminie and yoongi hyung

Aleast I get to spend time with Jiminie and yoongi hyung... Instead of being alone in the house. I saw koo's notification and opened it. I smiled at his contact name because I remember immediately changed it when he told me he liked the nickname.

 I smiled at his contact name because I remember immediately changed it when he told me he liked the nickname