《Chapter 24》

Taehyung's POV

We are all here in the living room, sitting around the carpet and playing uno cards while eating japchae, the food Jin-hyung cooked.

I got UNO on the 3rd round and now the only ones playing are yoongi, Jimin,Seokjin-hyung and Kookie..

I'm sitting on the couch with hobi hyung when I saw it was jungkooks turn and he got an UNO but did not realise it..

"Hobi~ tell jungkook that he got an UNO" i whisphered in his ear.

He suddenly patted kookie's shoulder and pointed the card while saying UNO..

"OH! UNO! UNO!" he started to do his victory dance and me and hobi laughed..

After a while... they stopped playing and Yoongi hyung won..

"So, shall we start drinking?" Namjoon hyung said and they all cheered. While I just pouted.

Some of them went to the kitchen to take some snacks and beers.. Suddenly, jungkook sat beside me and one of my bubble tea is on his hand.

"Here's your favourite drink Tae.. and I'm staying right beside while I drink okay? So if i get too drunk.. you'll take care of me... right pumpkin??" He said and made puppy eyes, but I blushed for the nth time because of his petnames for me.

"Yeah! Yeah! Just better make it up to me if you do anything stupid later." I said.

"I'll buy anything you want." He said and I cheered.

They started drinking and eating chips for a while and me, drinking my bubble tea, when someone spoke loudly.

"Ah! One bottle down!" We all looked at J-hope who was smiling while clapping like a sea lion.

"Oooo! Let's use this empty bottle to play spin the bottle and who ever spins it will dare the person pointed by the bottle."(A/N you get what I mean right? 😂) Jimin said and we all agreed and made a circle on the floor.

Our formation is like this:

               Me > Kookie > Jin

     Jhope                        Namjoon

                Jimin < yoongi

(A/N that is how they sat around beside each other while the bottle is in the middle of everyone..)

"Okay... so who spins the bottle first?" Jimin asked.

"Meee!! I want to go first!!" Jhope hyung said and immediately spun the bottle.
It pointed to Namjoon hyung.

"Ooo! I dare you to not talk or even have skinship with Jin hyung." We all 'ooooed' while namjoon and jin groaned.

"What if I don't want to do it?" Namjoon hyung tested.

Jhope touched his chin as he was thinking what to do...He suddenly slap his thigh.

"If any one doesn't want to do their dare, then you have to chug one can of beer at once, without stopping OR you can take off one of your clothing/accesories!"

Namjoon-hyung took the can of beer and chug it down.Then Namjoon-hyung was about to spin the bottle when kookie spoke.

"Wait! I have something to say." We all focused on him.

"If tae doesn't want or can't do the dare, I am the one who is gonna drink for him okay?" I gasped.

"No! Kookie you can't drink too much you are only 19 and besides, I can just take off my clothings or accesories!" I said and crossed my arms