《Chapter 6》

Jungkook's POV

Right now, I'm with TaeTae and he is touring me around the school since it was almost dismissal and both of us did not have any classes.

"Well, this is the last place, and this is the library... you can go here if you don't have any classes and you can also borrow books here." Tae said as he showed me the library.. I just nodded and thanked him for touring me..

"Well kookie, the hyungs just texted me and they said they were already there.. so lets go.." he said and shoved his phone into his pocket before leading me to his car. I also texted  dad that I will be going with taetae-hyung.

We then arrived in a shop that was painted in pink and the shop's name was actually unique, ' Pink Mario Cafe'.

"This is jin-hyung's cafe and we usually hang out here if the working hours are over and namjoon-hyung ,hobi-hyung and yoongi-hyung are working here as well." i just nodded and to be honest I was still nervous to meet them even though I met them before.. The times that we met, we didn't talk that much..

"Hey, if you are nervous that they might not like you as a part of the group,don't worry, they will. But warning, they could be really weird and noisy so yeah..." I just  giggled and went inside.

When we entered the room, was actually amazed because the room was all painted with pink and a touch of white with paintings, figurines and pictures of Mario... the owner of this shop or, TaeTae's friend is really obsessed with these things.

When we entered, there was no one but a group of guys sitting in one table.. They all noticed us and they started calling for Tae..

"Tae, my son! Finally you are here."

"Bro! Finally!"

"Hi guys!"

TaeTae just smiled and approached them while holding my wrists.. he made me sit down beside this really pale guy, who was sleeping.. I think I remember TaeTae calling him Yoongi-hyung..

"Guys, you met jungkook already, why don't you introduce yourselves?" Taetae asked and all of them smiled warmly at me.

"Hello! My name is Jin! By the way, you are soo cute! You are now considered as one of my child!" A tall guy with blonde hair, wearing a pink apron.

"Sup! I'm Namjoon." A guy with dark purple hair said.

"Hello!!! I am your hope! I am your angel! I am J-hope!" He had red hair and his smile is so wide.

"Hey, you met me in school before..jimin!" He said and waved at me with his small hand.

"Hey, I'm yoongi, you can also call me suga.. don't even try to take my mochi baby away!" The guy who was sitting beside me that was asleep a few minutes ago said and hugged jimin.

I smiled at them and said, "Hello! Nice to meet all of you, please take care of me" after I said that, I showed them my bunny smile. They all awwed  at my smile especially Jin-hyung. He even went to me and pinched my cheeks until taetae stopped him.

Well, you know that I am a cold person towards people I don't trust or not close with but when it comes to Taetae-hyung  and his friends, I feel very comfortable with them. I know they are older than me because taehyung told me..

We just ate and talked the whole afternoon. And I am very happy that they welcomed me as if I was their friend for a long time and I am happy to have them as friends.

It was getting dark so they decided to go.
Namjoon-hyung and jin-hyung live in the same house as hoseok-hyung. Jimin and Yoongi-hyung live in an apartment near taetae-hyung's house.

We bid good-byes to them and taetae drove us back home. When we reached home, I can't believe that all of our stuffs were here and it's all already organized.

Mrs.kim or should I say, mom greeted us and said that my room was done. I thanked her for doing all the work but I was a bit sad cuz I won't be able to sleep beside TaeTae-hyung.

Hyung lead me to my room and I was happy to see my simple room. He said goodnight and while hyung was walking back to his room, I saw his nice ass again! JUNGKOOK! stop what you are thinking right now! But I want to hug him all night! He was already in his room and I decided that I would clean myself first.

After going out of the bathroom, I used an over-sized shirt and my boxers.. I laid down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Hyung's ass and lips always comes in my mind! I should stop thinking about this and sleep.

But the problem is.......I.Can't.Sleep!

I just forced myself to  go in front of hyung's room and I was hesitating to knock. Then I didn't realize that  I knocked already.

The door opened revealing a really hot hyung, his hair was messy and his shirt was showing his collar bones and his shirt covered his boxers.I slowly gulped and looked at him, trying to hold myself from jumping on him.

"Hey hyung"

"Oh jungkook, do you need anything?" He said as he rubbed his eyes.
.
.
.
.

"I c-can't sleep in my room, i-is it okay of i sleep here for t-tonight with y-you?" He then smirked.
______________________________________

Hello! Hope you like this chapter! 😊😊