《Chapter 35》

(  A/N : A little heads up... there might be some harsh words in this chapter, I'll put a warning before that part.)

Jungkook's POV

That voice...

It belongs to Taeyon....

Our parents' are back!

I immediatley looked at our state... and it was terrible.. Tae was wrapped with a blanket while he was covered in love bites... meanwhile... here I am wearing my boxers.

I dragged Taehyung to the toilet and told him to stay there until I distract them.... I immediately took my jacket and pants to cover myself up and opened the door.

"Finally. What took you so long to open up?"

"Uh... I just woke up." Luckily she just nodded.

"Where is Tae? I checked his room a while ago and he wasn't there." She said and I silently gulped. Here goes nothing.

"Well....last night he suddenly entered my room, saying that he was lonely. So we decided to sleep in one room." Pls believe it. pls pls pls!!

"Aww! Look at you boys! Already bonding like real brothers!" She said as she pinched my cheeks. I sighed to myself.

Soon my dad joined us and hugged me then he did something that gave me a huge yet mini heart attack.

"Why are you so covered up? It's warm here in our house." He said and was about to take off my hood and unzip my jacket. Suddenly, Tae went out,wearing one of my turtle necks.

"My Taebear!!" Taeyon said and ran to Taehyung to hug him...

Soon both Taeyon and Dad went to the kitchen to kook breakfast. Me and Tae went back to my room after picking up the clothes on the couch.

We both looked at each other and sighed. We were so relieved that we passed that situation.

Taehyung's POV

After that mini- reunion, mom decided to invite the hyungs over since they are already considered as our family. I immediatley informed the hyungs and told them to come before lunch and stay over until dinner as well.

Soon, Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung arrived. They were early as Jin hyung wanted to help mom with the cooking. Me , hyung and mom were in the kitchen preparing the food while namjoon hyung, kookie and his dad were in the living room.I stood beside jin hyung, helping him to prepare..

"Tae, can you keep a secret?"

"Sure hyung, what is it?" He smiled and whispered in my ear which made my eyes go wide about the great news. I immediatley calmed myself to stop me from squealing and hugged him for a while.

"Congrats hyung! Does joonie hyung know?" I whispered and he shooked his head as a 'no". Both  of us  just smiled at each other.

Soon, the other hyungs arrived and welcomed my mom and kook's dad home.  We all began to gather in the dining area and started digging up on the foods. Mom was talking about how their trip to Hawaii went and how they spent their time there.

In the middle of their talking, Jin hyung stood up and looked at me knowingly. I knew he was going to announce it.

"Guys I'm just going to get the cake I brought from my cafe, I know how all of you love the taste of my cake. Tae, could you give me a hand please" I'm guessing his surprise is in the cake and just nodded and followed him.

My heart melted when i saw the cake, It was a huge cake. It has a shape of a baby-onsie and it's colour purple and on the middle its says

                    Can't wait to meet you Appa!