《Chapter 17》

Jungkook's Pov

I woke up to a noise, knocking on the window.. I looked at it with half closed eyes and still trying to move carefully to prevent Tae from waking up.

I saw mom and dad outside and they look exhausted.

I unlocked the door and they immediately went inside.. mom in the passenger's seat and dad in the driver's seat.

"Hey hon, are you sure you still can drive? Aren't you tired?" Mom asked and dad just smiled at her and held her hand.

"Don't worry, I still can drive. Nothing to worry, ok? So go ahead and sleep, I will just wake you up when we get home." He said as he started the car.

I couldn't sleep again so I would sometimes stare at Tae or just look outside the window and staring at the beautiful, shining lights of the city.

"Dad?"

"Hmm?"

"You said, you will be leaving later morning.. are your things even ready? Can you even pack your things after standing all day?" I asked and  talked peacefully.

"Don't worry about that, we packed our lagguages yesterday." I just mumbled and 'oh'

~Time skip~

We finally reached home and dad started to yawn. I told him to immediately take rest cuz they have a flight to catch up tomorrow morning.

He did not wake up mom and just carried her bridal style and went immediately inside the house to their room, leaving me and Tae inside the car.

Tae started to whimper in his sleep and mumbling a "no, please! Don't" he said this repeatedly and I staryed to freak out.

He immediately open his eyes and shouted my name. I saw his face and he was sweating and his eyes were glossy.

"J-jungkook" he stuttered. I put his head on my neck and I told him it was just a bad dream and nothing will happen.

He soon calmed down and I smiled at him he soon returned the smile.

We both went out of the car and I locked the car and Tae was just holding my hand and yawning cutely.

"Sleepy?" I asked him and he nodded with a cute pout on his lips. I just nodded and carried him bridal style.

I thought that he would protest but instead, he just wrapped his handss around my neck and hid his face in my neck like before.. he was mumbling a 'goodnight'. I just smiled to myself.

When we reached his room, I opened the door with struggle but manged to open it. I carefully placed him on the bed.

I thought of waking him up to change his clothes but I dont want to wake him up from his deep slumber. I covered him with blanket and pecked his forehead.

I was about to leave the room when he held my wrist. I looked at him... his eyes were shut but he was pouting.

"Kookie... please don't leave me alone here. Is it okay if you sleep here tonight?" I smiled and hummed and took off my button up as it was too uncomfortable and layed down beside him.

I felt him face me.. put his arm on my waist and put his leg over me and a smile made its way to my lips..

"Hey.." I said and he just hummed.

"Do you want to change your clothes? Maybe you are not comfortable." I said  he just shook his head and said "too lazy" I laughed and  just mumbled an "ok". Soon both of us fell asleep while hugging each other.

~Next morning~

Taehyung's POV

I woke up and I felt a weight on my waist and saw that its jungkook's arm.. I smiled as everything flashbacked in my mind.

I stared at him and I can't stop myself from  caresing his face. I moved his fringes from his eyes and stared at his perfect face, nose and his lips..

"You know... I don't know if I can still keep this going but it's really hard for me." I saw his eyes were moving so I already thought that he was already awake. I stopped talking and let's see if he will open his eyes. Until he gave up.

"Can't keep what going, tae?" He said and stared at me. I smiled sheepishly at him and slapped him lightly on his arm.

"Ha! See you are awake! Luckily I saw your eyes moving.. if not, my secret will be revealed."

"Hey! That's unfair! What is that?? Tell meeeee!!" He said and started shaking me.. I squeled as he started tickling me.

"Hahahaha-jju-ngk-ook s-stop hahahhaha"  suddenly he stopped because mom was knocking on the door.

"Boys! Get up! Me and your dad are leaving soon." I yelled an "okay!"

I pulled kookie out of the bed and dragged him out of the room. When we went down, I saw mom and dad dragging their lagguages.

"Goodmorning boys." Dad said and both of us greeted him back.

"So boys, I just want to say that, take care of yourselves and dont make any trouble, the foods are there in the kitchen, the first aid kit is in the bathroom here downstairs, don't be late in school and lastly, if you need any money, just take it from the drawer in our room." Mom said and me and jungkook was shocked because she said so many things.

"Mom, why are you acting like you will be gone for months?" I said and mom immediately looked at dad with a worried face.

"Well, son... me and your mom will be staying in hawaii for... uhm.... for....3 months."  Me and jungkook just nodded and suddenly it sinked in our head.

"WHAT?!?! 3 MONTHS?!" me and jungkook shouted in sinc.

"Guys, calm down! I thought that both of us should spend a long time because we might be busy with our works when we come back so why not make it longer..."  dad said.

"Yeah and besides, you two are grown ups to take care of yourselves." Mom said and dad asked her to start putting their lugguages inside the car because they might be late.

They bid goodbyes and they didn't let us protest and just hugged both of us and told us to stay safe.

This is gonna be veryyyy looooonnnnggg 3 months! How can i survive this with him?!?! I AM STAYING IN ONE. HOUSE. WITH. HIM.ALONE!

Oh well then! Goodluck to me!

___________________________________

HELLOOO GUYSS!

Sorry for the late update and I hope you still continue to support me.

and btw...

HAVE YOU ALL SEEN BURN THE STAGE?!
I CAN'T HANDLE IT 😭😭