《Chapter 37》

The boys finally went back to the hospital and brought some clothes for Junghyuk since he insisted to stay with his wife all the time. 

Taehyung hasn't said a word since yesterday and was just staring at his sleeping mom. It angered him that the man who ruined their lives is back once again. They ordered food and ate together in the room. While eating, Junghyuk started speaking.

"Jungkook once you are done eating, head home and get dressed up. I have talked with Mr. Choi about you and his daughter." Once that was said, everybody in the room stopped whatever they were doing, as if they were on pause. 

Jungkook was pissed that after everything that has happened, his very own father is still insisting on selling his own son for money and position. While Jungkook's anger started to erupt, Taehyung was shocked to hear the news and flashbacks of him over-hearing the father and son's conversation. Everything was finally getting together in one piece. His eyes somehow started to get glossy but he couldn't show it so he faced his still unconscious mom and wiped his tears away. 

"Dad, what the hell are you talking about? " 

"We talked about this, we need support from them. In order to get that position and the money, he wants you to marry his daughter. Besides, we need extra finance since we have some hospital bills coming up. Kook, as your father, I just want what's best for you." Said Junghyuk while eating his food as if it was nothing serious. They suddenly heard a dry chuckle

"It's funny that you call yourself as his father. You would sell your own son to a woman that he doesn't even know, just to get that god-damn position? How low of you... you should have known better. Mom would not even agree to that decision if she knew about it. Yes, kook may not be her biological son, but she still cares for him... unlike you." said Taehyung after a long period of time which added more shockness to the boys present in the room. 

" Please watch the way you are talking to me right now. I will handle my own problems and I will discuss this situation with my son." Junghyuk said as he took a sip of his water. 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and the later just mouthed ' I will fix this.' Taehyung then gave a small curve up is lips, knowing that his boyfriend is against this. Not for long, Taehyung slowly drifted into dreamland. The boys moved him to the couch and went out to not disturb the sleeping mother and son. 

"Kook, how are you going to handle this? I am sure Taehyung is shocked to hear this too. Knowing that his boyfriend is forced to marry some girl." Jin said.

" I will attend that meeting, but I did not say anything about approving this agreement." Jungkook said as he sighed in frustration and just headed home, thinking on how to stop his own father. 

" Want me to come along? I will just stand by incase anything happens." Jin said

"No hyung. You should head home with the others. I will go with Kook,  you guys need rest, especially for you... you need to be healthy in order for the baby to be healthy as well. " Yoongi said and everyone else agreed. The group soon parted their ways while Taehyung and Junghyuk was left at the hospital. 

Jungkook's POV

I'm all dressed up and here I am in the car while Yoongi- hyung is driving. I can't believe my dad prepared this much just to get money and position. My relationship with my father slowly turned ice-cold the moment my mom passed away. 

"Jungkook... If it's okay to ask... have you ever talked about this topic with your father? Like after he got married and his honeymoon ?" 

"Hmm... yes, when they returned from their honeymoon. He immediately asked me to consider this stupid agreement." He then nodded. I looked at him, confused