《Chapter 27》

'KOOKIE IS KISSING ME ON THE LIPS!'

Jungkook's POV

As soon as i realised what I was doing, I immediately pulled out of the kiss and I saw Tae with wide eyes and red face. How can I be so stupid?! Shit! Shit! Shit!

"H-hyung ,I-i am r-really s-sorry! I-i didn't know w-what I was-" I said panicking but got cut off by him.

"Kookie.... it's fine, I was just caught off guard. You don't have to worry. We should finish our ice cream because it's already melting." Tae said while he was just looking everywhere but ME....

I sighed to myself knowing that I really messed up and probably going to make things very awkward. Well you can't blame me! I got carried away once I saw his lips and it turns out he has ice cream all over! I feel like he is creeped out. I hate this! Stupid Jungkook!!!

I started eating my ice cream and once we were done, I told him that we should head home. He just nodded and didn't say a word and went out of the shop immediately. I soon ran out in order to catch up.

On the ride home, it was very awkward and no one was saying a word. We soon reached the house and I was right, he would immediately go out of the car and head towards the house.
He didn't forget to mumble a 'thanks' and a 'goodnight'...

[Edit : so basically, your author-nim didn't read the previous chapter and totally forgot about Kookie going to busan for his grandma... so I'm so sorry for that and I'm thankful for that one reader who noticed it 👏.... anyways.... let's all pretend that jungkook went to busan alrdy and he and tae have been video calling and texting everyday until kookz went back home... and this scene below is just the day he comes back to school... Thanks for understanding :) ]

~Next School day~

•Lunch Time•

"No way dude! You did what?!" Yugyeom, mark, bambam and jackson said at the same time while smiling.

"Shut up!" I said cuz we were staying at the corner table of the cafeteria but their loud voices just seems to attract the other students.

"I should tell this to Namjoon!" Jackson said while laughing. I then looked at him.

"Wait,you know Namjoon-hyung?"

"Ofcourse I do.... I used to rap with him as well as with yoongi and hoseok and that made us become really good friends." Jackson said and I just nodded.

"Anyway, back to the topic! What was his reaction when you pulled away??" Yugyeom asked.

"Well I kept saying sorry non-stop but he cut me off by saying that he was just caught off gaurd and said it was fine and that I didn't have to worry... He was all flustered and looking everywhere but me." I said... yugyeom then squealed and kept on saying that  Tae likes me back then his boyfriend, bambam tried his best to calm him down.

"Doesn't that feel weird? Like you guys are technically brothers now since both of your parents got married and now you both are like eating each other's faces?"Bambam said and I glared at him while his boyfriend hit his head.

"Well, we aren't brothers by blood... he is just my brother by law...so it means that it wouldn't be weird cuz this isn't even incest!" I said proudly.

"Well I guess you are right... I dont think you need to tell your other hyungs tho, cuz I feel like Taehyung would have told them the moment he entered his room." Mark said, laughing.

The day went on and as usual, classes were boring and all the teachers do is talk and scold the students.

I texted tae if he would go home with me or not but he wasnt answering my texts..
A few moments later he messaged me.