《Chapter 20》

Jungkook's POV

Once I entered the house, I saw everyone in the living room. They were chatting while eating some snacks.

"Kookie! What took you so long?" Tae said and he approached me and took the car keys.

"Uh, well I just needed to think about something.. don't worry! I'm okay" i said and gave him a smile.

I then sat next to Jin-hyung because that was the only place left and took some chips and started eating.

"Ughh! I wish it's Friday today so that we can have sleepover here! I have so many games to play with you guys!" He said and started dancing out of excitement.

"Horseface! Stop being noisy,I'm trying to sleep here!" Yoongi-hyung said and hugged Jimin.

"Uhm hyungs, can me and jungkook be excused first? Mom texted me and said that she wanted to video call us for a while." They all just nodded and I stood up.

"Hyungs, just eat and help yourselves if you guys want something."I said and immediately followed tae to his room.

Jin's POV

The moment I saw Jungkook closing the door of taehyung's room, I called the others attention.

"Okay all of you listen up! Including you, Min Yoongi! Don't you dare sleep." I said and he just groaned and sat up straight.

"Love, is there any problem?" Joonie said.

"Well.. there is something I want to say and by telling this I need all of your help. We need to discuss this without the two maknaes cuz they are the topic here." They all just nodded, curious on what I am going to say.

"Taehyung and Jungkook are falling in love with each other but, they are too scared to confess to the other and I have been talking to them, separately, that I have no problem with that since they are not real brothers and that they both look good together. I just want to help them get together." I said and jimin and hobi raised their hands, smiling.

"Yes?"

"I volunteer on helping the Taekook mission!" They both said at the same time and I smiled at them but shushed them because the other two might hear.

"What's a Taekook?" Yoongi and Joonie said.. their faces were so confused.

"It's a ship name for the two maknaes.. Tae from Taehyung and kook from Jungkook." I said and when they realised, their mouths formed and 'o' shape.

"Hyung let's make a group without them so we can talk there.." Jimin said and I nodded.

Once I'm done making a group, everyone joined already and that's when Taekook went down.

"Sorry we took a while, mom is very talkative." Taehyung said and we just laughed at that.

I kept on smiling and Jungkook looked at me while squinting his eyes..

"Hyung, why are you smiling like that? What did you do??" He said and I raised my hands.

"Woah, chill! I didn't do anything." He said and just shrugged and kept on eating his chips while talking to taehyung

After awhile, Jungkook and taehyung were giggling on the floor, having their own world.. I just smiled and saw him in and hoseok secretly taking photos..

I then signaled them that we should leave them and give them privacy.. they all agreed.

"Ehem" Yoongi said and that caught Taekook attention..

"We probably should go now since Yoongi-hyung is very sleepy." Jimin said.

"Plus, me, joonie and hobi have to stop by at the grocery store cuz we are running out of stock." I said and I mentally praised myself for having a good reason.

I was going to help them clean up first but then they both stood up.

"Hyung, it's fine! Me and Tae can do this.. don't worry! Can't wait for Friday!!" Jungkook said and Taehyung just smiled and waved at us.

We said goodbye to Yoonmin and the three of us went inside my car. While I was driving on the way home..

"Hobi, can you send me the Taekook pictures later?" I said and he just replied with and 'Ofcourse'.

Jungkook's POV

I wonder why Jin-hyung was smiling the whole time. I was suspicious and wanted to ask him more but maybe it could be nothing.. Maybe I can ask him tomorrow morning.

The hyungs would stay at the fountain waiting for us to start classes and they would always wait us there in the same spot after dismissal. It just suddenly happen they started doing that a few days ago and when me, Tae and Jimin asked, they told us that they want to make sure that the maknaes were okay before and after going to school.

After cleaning the living room, I went to my room and took a shower and changed into my boxers and my oversized shirt.

I was about to lay down when I heard a knock on the door.

"Kookie, just wanna say goodnight." Tar said and gave me his cute boxy smile.

" Goodnight hyung, sweet dreams" I said and he just smiled and closed the door.

I looked at the time and it was still 9.30 but I'm already sleepy. So I hugged my pillow and drifted to dreamland.

~Next morning~

I woke up a bit earlier than I usually do.. So I took a shower first and changed my clothes.

I went down and I saw tae, cooking pancakes. I was not surprised since he started waking up early and he would always make breakfast for the both of us when our parents left for Hawaii.

"Oh kookie, it seems like you're early today." He said as he put the pancakes on the plate.

"We both started eating and after that I offered to wash the plates and told him to get ready.

While waiting for him, I got a message from Jimin.

Jimin95jams:
Goodmorning kookie!
Me and the hyungs are
already here by the
fountain.. See you soon :))

Bunnykook:
Goodmorning too..
I'm just waiting for Tae and we
will also be going there. I still can't
believe that they are actually going to
do that in the morning and at the afternoon just to make sure we are okay.

Jimin95jams:
Hahaha, Ikr! I feel like
they are treating us like
children.

Anyways! Kook see you
later, Yoongi hyung is whining
about me ignoring him and chatting with you.
Bye!!

I just chuckled and just then Tae went down and told me that we should go.

While driving to school, I told him that the hyungs were already waiting for us and yes, I'm driving his car because we both decided that I will drive the both of us to school everyday.

We reached school and we went to the fountain and greeted the hyungs. We just chatted until we have to go to class.

We said goodbye and Jin hyung reminded us that we should just go to his cafe/restaurant and eat there after school.

________________________________________

HEYYYY!

Sorry for not updating!

I know I'm such a bad author for not updating on time.

Anyways...

THANKS FOR 2K+ READS! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST😙😙

(J)HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 😀😀