《Chapter 40》

[ ⚠️Warning⚠️ : This chapter may include harsh language and sexual harassment... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.... I will put a warning before the scene.... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED so please skip those parts if you are uncomfortable... Thankyou! ]

Taehyung's Pov

I woke up feeling dizzy... I felt something holding back my hands and feet. I checked and I realized that I am tied up in a chair... I told myself not to panic... I tried to recollect all the things that had happened but nothing went in my mind... All I remember was, I fell asleep inside mom's hospital room... How the fuck did I end up here?!

I looked around the room... there were no windows so it was quite dark here... the only thing that was making the room less dark was the small space from the opened door. The room had an average size.. it was filled with nothing except for a small bed... Panic started rising up and all scenarios in my head appeared... whoever took me here can do... things.... to me...

I tried getting out of the strings that were tangled around me. Due to attempting on getting out, it made a lot of noise from me and the chair. I stopped struggling once I heard a creek from the door..... Soon a man came inside with a phone on his hand and a cigarette hanging on his lips.. All of a sudden the lights were on and it was probably controlled outside of the room since I didn't see the man turning it on... so I lowered my head since the light was too bright for my eyes. 

" I see you are finally awake after few days. " The man said... h-his voice.. w-wait few days?!?! How long was I out?!? Does kookie and the hyungs know about me missing?! Will they save me?

I looked up and faced the man's face.... due to the light, it gave me better access to see who the person was... what I saw made my blood boil with a little mixture of fear... The said man is my f-father. Tears started gather in my eyes...

"Let me go you, you psycho! What do you want from me? From mom?!! Why are you bothering us once again?!" I said as the pool of tears were finally set free.

" Aww, is my little Taehyeong scared? Don't worry... your father is right here.." He said as he caressed my hair which I immediately avoided. Which was a bad idea because he grab my chin in a harsh way and forced me too look at him. I whimpered due to the force he is putting on my chin.

"DON'T you dare avoid my touches... you belong to me. One wrong move and I will hurt them. Don't test me." He said as I cried more.

"I hate you so much! Go to hell! " I shouted at him and the next thing I knew... my face was slapped with his hands.

"Watch your mouth. I'm still your father!" He said in a monotone voice. After few moments of me crying and grunting in pain... one of his men came in running inside the room.

"Sir, sorry to disturb you.... but Junghyuk is calling on your phone." What? Junghyuk? Isn't that Kookie's dad and mom's new husband? He sighed and took the phone and answered the phone.

Hello? Where are you? He's awake... I need your help here.... make up any excuses to your bunny boy of a son and get your ass down here." He said with his raspy voice while I just watched him, trying to figure out if that was really the Junghyuk I know.

" Junghyuk-ah what's gotten into you? Don't tell me you are with your son, Jeongguk.." I froze in my spot.. I felt shivers run down my spine. N-No... W-why would he do this?

" Do you need help in getting rid of that bunny boy from our - " I hated the fact he dares to threaten to hurt Jungkook. This fucker can go to hell.

"Don't you dare touch jeongguk! You will regret it if you do... I'm warning you! " When I said that, I saw his looks darkened and went up to me and slapped me way harder than before. I yelped in pain and I tasted blood... realizing my lips were bleeding. Slowly, my rage was filling up. He was getting on my nerves.