《Chapter 11》

Taehyung's POV

When we arrived home, I noticed that dad's car was not there so I guessed that he was out with mom again.

I parked the car and both of us went out of the car and went inside the house.

"Hyung, I will just go to my room to change." He said and I nodded and did the same thing.

After changing, I decided that I would just make some mango shake since I got a bit hungry from playing basketball before..I also made extra for Jungkook.

After I'm done making, I washed the things that I used and started drinking and went to the living room and watched TV.

After few moments I heard footsteps going down on the stairs then suddenly Jungkook was standing beside me..

"Hyung~ what are you drinking?" He asked me and he looked so cute.

"Mango shake. Go take yours in the kitchen." I said and smiled at him. His eyes sparkled

"Yay! Thank you hyung!" He said and started skipping to the kitchen.  I just chuckled at his cuteness.

These past dew days, I've been thinking if I should confess to him. But I'm really worried if he would think that I'm crazy and he might avoid me.

So I thought to myself that it's better to keep it as a secret so that I could at least  be close to him.

I went back to reality when he sat beside me and smiling at me.

"Hyung! This is so delicious!" He said and drank more.

We just  continued watching and drinking until we were done drinking.I checked the time and it was already 5.30,suddenly me and Jungkook got a new message and we both opened it... it was a message from our group.

PrincessJin:
Hello children! See you all later and take note, better start dressing up cuz I am almost done cooking and I don't want anyone of you late! If you are late, I will wack you with my spatula!

RM:
Jinnie, can you chill..please?

Ihatesnakeu:
Don't worry! In fact, I am on my way!😁

Jimin95jams:
Uhm.. yeah.. I will start waking Yoongi hyung up so we won't be late..

TwenTae:
Me and Jungkook will be leaving
after 30 minutes.. we will
just wait for our parents.

PrincessJin:
Okay then! So excited to meet all of you!!
Oh ya, Taehyung! Drive safely! If anything happens to my little Jungkook I will smack your head that you will get amnesia!

TwenTae:
Hyung! Of course you can
count on me! I will never hurt
my little bro!

Bunnykook:
He's right jin-hyung! He would never hurt me!

PrincessJin:
Okay! I trust you guys! Now you guys go get ready and get going when your parents come! I have to go back to cooking 👋

We then turned off our phones and I told Jungkook to get ready so that when our parents come, we will just go directly.
After both of us dressed up, I heard my mom shouting my name, indicating that they were home..

I stared at my reflection at the mirror and  damn! I look handsome! I just wore a black t-shirt and black ripped-jeans and paired it with some Nike shoes.

I went down and saw Jungkook already there and telling our parents about the dinner with the hyungs.

But I never missed the chance to check him out! He was only wearing a white button up shirt and some light blue jeans paired with timberlands. Even though he looked that simple, he still looked so hot and handsome.

I shook off my thoughts and went to them and we told them that we would be going.

While driving, Jungkook suddenly asked me a question

"Hyung, do you like or love someone?"

"Uhm yeah, I love my mom.. Why?"

"No, what I meant was, love someone like more than friends.."

"Oh...well...yeah..I kinda love someone right now but I don't think he loves me back."

"Oh..Why don't you confess to him?"

"Cuz, I'm scared that if I ever confess to him, he might think I'm crazy for loving him and he would avoid me."

"Don't be sad hyung! I will always be here for you! No matter what."  I looked at him and he was looking at me with his bunny smile.

"Aww!! Thanks kookie!" I said and continued driving to jin-hyung's cafe.

When we arrived there, everyone was there except for yoongi-hyung and Jimin.
We entered the cafe and I heard the familiar windshield laugh.

"Hey hyungs!" Both me and Jungkook said at the same time and their attention drifted to us.

"Hello children!!" Jin-hyung said and asked us to sit.. both me and Jungkook sat beside together.

It has been 30 minutes and Jin-hyung was already bickering because Jimin and Yoongi-hyung aren't here yet.

"Hyung! It's still 7.23.. you told us to be here latest at 7.30 right? Maybe they are already here.." I said and he just took a slice of an apple and ate it.

"They better be here early cuz I closed this cafe today just to spend dinner time with you guys." He huffed and Namjoon-hyung just tried to calm his princess.

It was already 8.00 and Jimin and Yoongi-hyung had finally arrived. As soon as Jin-hyung knew that they were here, he started bickering and his face turns red. Yoongi had his poker face and Jimin was trying his best not to flinch but eventually he was failing.

While me, Jungkook, J-hope-hyung  and Namjoon-hyung tried our best not to laugh at Jimin's face.

In the end we ended up eating cuz jin-hyung  got tired of bickering at Jimin.

While eating, Jin-hyung whispered something to me and it made me choke on the food that I was chewing.

"Taehyung, you should really confess to Jungkook that you love him. Don't worry, I  support you guys.You guys are not  real brothers anyways..." then he giggled and continued eating and that's when I started choking and he started laughing with that windshield sound while clapping.

Jungkook panicked and gave me a glass of water and I immediately drank it and I thanked him.

"How the fuck did you know that?!" I shouted and everyone went silent while Jin-hyung looked at me in disbelief.

"Don't you dare CURSE at me young man! I am your hyung and I did not raise you like that!" He said while continously  hitting my shoulder.

"Ow! Okay! Sorry!Hyung! Stop-Ow!" I said as I hide behind Jungkook.

"If you want to know the answer for your question, we will be having a private conversation soon. Okay?" He said as he calmed down.

Jungkook's POV

When we were done chit-chatting.. we decided to go home and before we could, go out of the cafe, Jin-hyung told us that he will talk to Taehyung for a while.

We all just nodded and waited outside of the cafe..

After a few minutes, they went out and all of us started going in the cars... The whole ride on the way home, I was quiet.. it's not the awkward quiet.. I was just thinking about stuffs.

What were jin-hyung and Taehyung talking about before that Taehyung had to be so shocked on what jin-hyung said at dinner and why did they had to talk privately?

____________________________________

Someone just double updated🙈🙉🙊

And since it's already past 12 here..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FLUFFY BALL TAEHYUNG!!!❤

Thank your for all the times that you have killed me and hope that you will live happily ever after with the golden boy, Jeon Jungkook.😊😊