《Chapter 15》

Jungkook's POV

It was the next day and luckily, Taehyung is back to his normal state... he is talking to me again!

I tried asking him what was his problem but then he told me he was just tired at that time.

I cant believe this! One more day 'til dad's and Taeyon's wedding day!

I guess you want to know if I was the one who measured Taehyung's suit size... The answer is..... yes! I did! And let me tell you this, it was the most awkward thing ever!

*Flashback*

"Uhm... kook? Can you measure my suit size now? Cuz mom said that we have to give it today so by friday it would be finished since she asked the tailor to make that first."

"Oh, sure why not. Let me get the measuring tape and a paper and a pen." I said and went to my room to take all those things.

I went down again and he was already standing in the middle of the living room and he looked at me with those 'oh-so-famous-boxy-smile' of his.
I smiled back to him and told him that we were gonna start.

At first, it was normal because I only measured his shoulders and arms... but when I squated down to measure his thighs, I swear! I could feel him tensing and while i was measuring his inner thighs, damn! It was getting hot!

Luckily it finished quickly and we gave the paper to Taeyon and continued to watch a movie in his room.

*End Flashback*

"Kookie?? Where are you??" I could hear Taehyung calling for me..

"Hyung? Im right here inside the class" I said and seconds later, I could hear footsteps behind me.

"Uhmm, I was just asking... wanna go to an ice cream shop which is a few blocks away from our house? Only the two of us." He said and smiled at me.

"Hmm, I don't know hyung, I still have to do my homework." I said and at the corner of my eye, i could see him pouting and damn! He is soo cute!"

"Aww! Kookie come on! Just this once! I am really craving for ice cream right now! I can help you with your homework as soon as wee go home, so that we can go to the ice cream shop!" He said and pulled off his cute puppy eyes..

The students in my class couldn't help but coo at him and I couldn't help myself either. He blushed into deep red when he realized what he had done and that everyone in my class was staring at him...

"Kookie, I will just wait for you outside your class okay? Hurry up!" He said and immediately ran out of the room.. i just chuckled and shoved my books in my bag..

I got out and we went to his car and went directly to the ice cream shop.

"Hey kookie, can you message mom? Let her know that we will be going to the ice cream shop.." he said while focusing on the road...

"Oh sure! Wait let me get my phone." I said and fished my phone from my bag..

Once I was done texting her, we also have reached the ice cream shop. It looks really cute because the colour of the shop is mostly pastel colours..

Taehyung then dragged me inside once he was done parking.

When he dragged me there, there were a few people, talking and eating... the place was cold as well..

"Oh Taehyung! I haven't seen you since last few weeks." A mid-thirty-years-old woman said behind the cashier. Taehyung showed her his boxy smile and ran up to her.

"Aunt Tori!" He said and she showed him a genuine smile.

"Well, well, well, who is this fine looking young man right here?" She said while looking at me.

"Oh yeah I forgot! This is jungkook and he is going to be my brother in a few days." He said and linked his his arms on mine..

"Hello ma'm... it's nice to meet you.." i said and bowed to her.

"Oh, hello jungkook, just call me aunt tori.. And by the way, it's so sad that you guys couldn't be together... you guys would make a very cute couple." She said and that made mine and hyung's face flush into crimson red.

She just laughed and asked what was our order.

"Today, I want to have.... hmmm" he said as he held his chin. He looked so cute tho! I just chuckled and looked at Aunt Tori...

"I would like to have two scoops of Choco mint-chip cookie flavour." I said and she nodded.

"Now i know! For today, I will have three scoops of strawberry flavour!" He said and it was so obvious that he was so excited to eat it.

We both found a place near the window after we paid... and we just talked about random stuffs while waiting for our ice cream to be served.

"Kookie, Can i ask you this?"He said and I can snese that he was nervous to ask...

"Yeah sure. " I said and our ice cream were served.

"Can I ask you after we eat?? This looks soo good!" He said and his eyes were sparkling.. I just chuckled and started eating my ice cream.

After we were done.. I was distracted because there were some ice cream on the side of his lips.
I don't know what happened to me and had the confidence. I wiped it off with my thumb and licked it after. He suddenly stopped talking..

"Mmmm.... Strawberry does taste good!" I said and smirked. His face is soo red right now.

"U-uhm... a-anyways... c-can I ask you the question now?" He said and I knew he was trying not to make the atmosphere awkward.. I just nodded.

"D-do you l-like someone? Like the question you aksed me.." He said and started to play with his fingers..

"Yes I do... in fact, we have the same reason for not confessing.." he suddenly looked up at me..

"What? Really? We do??" He said and I just nodded.

"Well if you need any help with those feelings, I'm always here for you as well.." He said and I smiled back to him.

"Well.. are you ready for Saturday?" I said and he scrunched his nose

"To be honest, I'm the one who is really nervous for them." He said and I nodded in agreement.

"Oh.. they will be having their honeymoon right?" He asked and I thought of it and I remember dad saying about that.

"Yeah, dad said they will go the next day after their wedding, so it will be on Sunday.." I said.

"Where will they go and for how long tho?" He asked as he tilted his head in curiousity..

"I actually don't know about the details..let's just wait until they say it." I said ans he nodded..

After a few minutes, we decided to go home since it was getting dark and I still have to do my homeworks...

_______________________________________

Hello my fellow readers!

I just wanna say, that I'm truly sorry for not updating for such long time and to make it up to you guys, I will try and update a new chapter tomorrow! 😙😙