《Chapter 5》

Jungkook's POV

I woke up because of the brightness of the sun and I stopped moving when I saw Taehyung beside me, and he was facing me. He was peacefully sleeping.

I can't believe someone could be this pretty and perfect! I realized the pillow that was in between us was gone and we were so close to each other.

I put his fringes away and just stared at him.I can't believe that he is going to be my brother....but I wish he wasn't. ANYWAYS! After looking at him, I slowly got up as I remembered that it was my first day of school and dad will be taking our stuffs at our house and move it here after school.

I stretched for a while and then I heard Tae groaning.H e slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. He is sooo cute!

"Goodmorning Kookie!" He said as he stretched.I showed him my bunny smile and said goodmoring as well.

~Time skip~

We were now having breakfast. " So Taehyung, later I want you to accompany Jungkook in school okay? And tour him in there as well." His mom said and he just nodded.

"Are your things ready?" Taehyung asked.

"Uhm yeah."

"Well, don't worry I will go with you when you take your schedule and books." I just nodded. We both stood up and told his mom and my dad that we will be going first so we won't be late.

I followed him to the garage and I didn't know that he could drive." Come on, get inside the car." He showed me his boxy-smile and I just nodded and went inside.

The car ride was quiet but it wasn't awkward. He then broke the peaceful atmosphere.

"So Kookie, are you ready for school?" He said while still focusing on the road.

"Sure but, hyung? Do we have the same lunch time?" I asked cuz I don't want to eat alone.

" Don't worry! Me and Jimin will be eating with you at lunch okay?" I just nodded.

~At school~

Hyung, accompanied me to the administration office to get my books and schedule.

My first subject was English. I sighed because I hate that subject. I remembered getting a 4 over a 100 in that subject.

The class was kind of boring and I had to introduce my self in front of everyone which was very awkward for me.
My second class was maths and I was happy cuz I love that subject. I sat down at my sit and suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulders.

"Uhm, Hi jungkook! My name is bambam, hope we could be friends." He said as he offered his hand. I accepted it

"Hi bambam. Nice to meet you and yes I would like to be your friend."

Soon the bell rang and it was lunch time. Bambam was with me cuz he said he wanted to eat lunch with me.

I entered the canteen and I saw TaeTae-hyung and that short-jimin guy sitting.
TaeTae saw me and waved at me but suddenly his smile faded and was changed into an angry mood when he looked at someone. I followed his gaze and he was looking at Bambam. Bambam was also glaring at him as well.

"Jungkook, do you know that guy?" Bambam asked and I just nodded slowly. "Y-ya, he is going to be my step-brother."

"Oh okay, I have to go, I will just join you another time." He said and left the canteen. I then went to TaeTae and just sat down in front of him.

"Why were you with him?" His voice made me shiver and he was staring deeply at me.Jimin was trying to calm him down.

" Don't you ever go near that boy again." He said and I got curious. So I asked him why and told him he was nice and friendly.

"Don't make him fool you! He is the fuck boy of this school and when he wants something he will get it that is why stay away from him before he tries to do something to you." Jimin nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, both of them always fight because this guy is preventing that f-boy from getting what he wants." I just nodded and just ate my sandwich that I took from my bag.

" Hey Tae, can we go to your house later?" Jimin asked and TaeTae shook his head.

"What why??" Jimin said. "Mom and Junghyuk will be there and they will be busy because of moving their things to our house. We can just go to Jin-hyung's cafe." Jimin just nodded.

"Uhm, Taetae hyung?" He just hummed in response and looked at me.

"C-can I-i come w-with you guys?" I was shy on asking him cuz I'm not close with his friends.

He just chuckled and answered me with an 'yes' and he ruffled my hair. I then showed him my bunny smile. I can't wait to be closer with him and his friends later. Hope they will like me.

_____________________________________

Hellow! Hope you like this book so far.
I will try to update again later.

And special thanks to __cloudedlife__ for supporting this book by voting and and adding it to her reading list! I really appreciate that 😘💞