《Chapter 7》

Taehyung's POV

After I went out of jungkook's room, I went to the bathroom to clean myself. Afterwards, I just changed my clothes into boxers and a big shirt that stops at my mid thigh. I was not that sleepy so I decided I would just watch a movie on my laptop. I was about to sit on my bed when I heard someone knocking on my door.

As soon as I opened the door, I gulped at the scene of jungkook wearing a big shirt  and  boxers that showed his thighs like mine.

I wanted to pin him on the wall and just kiss him but I can't. He smiled at me

"Hey hyung"

"Oh jungkook, do you need anything?" I said as I rubbed my eyes.

"I c-can't sleep in my room, i-is it okay of i sleep here for t-tonight with y-you?" As soon as he said that, dirty thoughts run through my mind. I smirked.

"Come in then, I couldn't sleep as well so I was about to watch a movie on my lapatop.. wanna watch or you want to sleep directly?" I asked him and he just looked at me with his big-doe eyes.

"I would like to watch with you" he said and smiled again at me showing his bunny smile while hugging his pillow.
I showed him my boxy-smile and let him inside my room.

He sat beside me on my bed while we watch the movie.. In the middle of the movie, i felt something on my shoulders and only to find out, it was jungkook's head. He had fallen asleep.

I stopped the movie as I felt sleepy as well and slowly laid him properly on my bed.

After I fixed all my things, I lay down beside him and hugged him and drifted to dreamland.

~Morning~

I woke up due to the alarm of my phone and the it read that it was already 5.30 in the morning.. I didn't get up yet since it was still kind of early since we have to reach school by 8.00

I then remembered that Jungkook slept here in my room when I heard his soft snores..

I just stared at him and admired his beautiful face and  call me creepy but i took a picture of him so that I could stare at it if I want to

I then tried waking him up so that we can  get ready earlier and we could have breakfast.

"Jungkook-ah" I said as I pat his shoulders.. He just groaned and turn the other side. I tried again a few times and he finally woke up."TaeTae-hyung? What are you doing here in my room?" He said as he sat down rubbed his eyes cutely!

Jungkook's POV

He chuckled and ruffled my  hair." This is my room, silly! You went here last night cuz you told me you couldn't sleep in your room." And that's what when everything sank into my brain. I blushed,that I had to go here and sleep with him.

He told me he would just take a shower so I told him I will also do the same thing in my room.

After I took a shower, i just use a black shirt,black jeans, and a beanie and used my timberlands.

I grabbed my things and went downstairs. When I reached the kitchen, i saw dad, Mrs.Kim and Taetae-hyung. My eyes stopped at Taetae-hyung cuz, damn! He looks hot!

He used a black shirt and covered it up with a black leather jacket and he used tight-ripped jeans that made his ass more visible.

I shook off my thoughts and greeted them a good morning and we all started to eat since we have to go to school and work.

After we ate, me and hyung went to his car and he drove us to school.
_______________________________________

Annyeong! Sorry i didn't update this past few days..

Hope you like this chapter eventhough it's boring. 😊

[ Edit : So, most of y'all are confused about who's top.... I actually announced that JUNGKOOK is the TOP one in this story on Chapter  18 (if I'm not mistaken) but since you haven't reached chapter 18...... I'll just inform it here as well. Sorry for making you guys confused 😖 ]